PDA

View Full Version : iveco ms6.3 kessv2

johnnyh33
26th April, 2019, 07:41 PM
hello `,

hoping for help/advice first time immo deactivation.

i have kess v2 clone and ksuite plus immo universal decoding 3.2.

subject is an iveco 2.8 bosch ms6.3.

in ksuite i read and saved an ecu file but it said 'checksum error' at the end. i save it anyway and with immo universal i choose the vehicle and injection system and open the file. then i click 'repair' and it says 'file incorrect size' or something like that.

what i am basically asking is can you could tell me whether it is a software error or if i am doing it all wrong.

thanks in advance,

brend
26th April, 2019, 08:01 PM
Im not anderstand............:banghead:

Why first try kill samething without use search button in brauser for get more information about this like what ecxatly for this need.

About this ,,,,,,,,,, i have kess v2 clone and ksuite ,,,,,,,,,,, its one tool .
And about this ,,,,,,,,,, or if i am doing it all wrong,,,,,, wrong you just forget what it's mean search button!!!

jakesman
26th April, 2019, 08:02 PM
Iveco MS6.3 is done in eeprom not flash , open ecu unsolder eeprom and do it in a programmer

johnnyh33
26th April, 2019, 08:29 PM
oh shit.. the immo decoding SW says 'remove immobox' but the Ksuite SW have Iveco 2.8 ms6.3 as OBD.

brend
26th April, 2019, 09:19 PM
Are you human?
Or you just dont't want anderstand what people talk in here for you?

oh shit.. the immo decoding SW says 'remove immobox' but the Ksuite SW have Iveco 2.8 ms6.3 as OBD.

johnnyh33
26th April, 2019, 10:17 PM
sorry, just trying to get help with this thing that i don't understand. Brend i have searched for this vehicle on the site and i still don;t know what to do.

jakesman, thanks for your help, i bought the Kess for this specific job but it sounds like i will have to buy a programmer to do it. Any recommendations much appreciated as i don;t want to buy the wrong thing again.

jakesman
27th April, 2019, 06:57 AM
u use ktag ect.... to read flash over obd , mostly for tuning or what ever other reason , this is a old ecu and immo is in eeprom so u have to open it solder out read write and solder back , u can use xprog , minipro , wellon , there is a lot depend on your budget and iff u get a programmer try to buy whole set with adapters it will make your life more plesant , after immo off yes u unplug immo box and fit ecu

johnnyh33
27th April, 2019, 01:49 PM
thanks jakesman for that info. i have got Ktag.

johnnyh33
20th May, 2019, 07:12 PM
:applause::applause::applause:

first immo off successful.

many thanks to Jakesman.

johnnyh33
20th May, 2019, 07:23 PM
hey Brend, looks like i'm human after all:peaceful:

brend
20th May, 2019, 09:05 PM
Thank you Jakesman that it provides information and educates as student!...............;)
In here not scool and much information you must know you self.

hey Brend, looks like i'm human after all:peaceful: