PDA

View Full Version : looking for Bosch ECU Compatibility Checker v1.3.apk

smirnoff_rules
28th April, 2019, 10:42 AM
anyone have this app please , please upload link , Bosch ECU Compatibility Checker v1.3.apk

thanks

Meat-Head
3rd May, 2019, 07:04 AM
ON TOPIC:-

ADVERTISEMENT:-

german Swedish french. And/or euro car parts, ask their branch managers
see if they can help

ADVERTIDEMENT:-

euro car parts do an ecu test/ repair service (no thanks) see if they can help

try tweeting boschauto or boschautokevin. Can’t help as they blocked me!

upload files when you do

synkrotronic
3rd May, 2019, 08:07 AM
For Bosch units,i use Esi to see units by number and what cars is used,or car equipment ,choose ecu and see what cars is installed too.Different number different map.

jah83
23rd June, 2019, 05:13 PM
anyone have this app please , please upload link , Bosch ECU Compatibility Checker v1.3.apk

thanks

Why don't you ask to the author where it has been post originally?

https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/733412-Android-App-Bosch-ECU-Compatibility-Checker-v1-3

And I would please people to ask before take the right to repost it...

smirnoff_rules
23rd June, 2019, 06:14 PM
another pc warrior , who thinks his a moderator , l did ask you and you sent it , thanks AGAIN if thats what you needed ..

jah83
24th June, 2019, 06:48 AM
Not a moderator... Juste the one who share this work! Dont give a ~~~~ of your thanks. It s just not a correct way to act... The proof is that when you asked me I gave it to you.
Another one who doesn't respect the others....

Meat-Head
24th June, 2019, 07:03 PM
another pc warrior , who thinks his a moderator , l did ask you and you sent it , thanks AGAIN if thats what you needed ..

Not a moderator... Juste the one who share this work! Dont give a ~~~~ of your thanks. It s just not a correct way to act... The proof is that when you asked me I gave it to you.
Another one who doesn't respect the others....

what a knob, if you didn’t password stuff, people would not have to ask elsewhere

i voted for brexit so no french cars to work on.

smirnoff_rules
24th June, 2019, 07:20 PM
what a knob, if you didn’t password stuff, people would not have to ask elsewhere

i voted for brexit so no french cars to work on.

they just like to feel special because everyone is begging for password because they cant get reps and thanks in normal posts

jah83
24th June, 2019, 08:51 PM
If I would want thx and reput I would do on another way...

Anyway... Your speech about brexit tell me enough on the kind of man you re... Don't need to speak more about it and conforte me not to share the others here