PDA

View Full Version : 2011 Seat Leon

Jimmy07
30th April, 2019, 01:36 PM
Hello All

Will any of the following tools pull pin on this model for AKL through OBD?

Job is a fair bit away so don’t want a wasted trip

MVP
Original Vag Tacho ( full version )
Xtool x2 ( full Version)
Supervag original
FVDI 2014

Thanks in advance 👍🏻👍🏻

comizelu
30th April, 2019, 01:41 PM
Supervag works fine on these..
Take off the cluster, reset dash and than learn key by obd

Sent from my MI MAX 3 using Tapatalk

rapidlocksmiths
30th April, 2019, 01:42 PM
No , you cant enter service mode by obd without a working key

clocks out and read clocks with supervag and nec/micronas lead , then add key to clocks with help of tango or by direct key programming method by obd after resetting cluster and refitting

comizelu
30th April, 2019, 01:53 PM
No , you cant enter service mode by obd without a working key

clocks out and read clocks with supervag and nec leadHi rapid
In the last few months I had a few 2009+ NEC VDO dashes and supervag was unable to read immodata.
After pressing "retrieve data" place the pogo pin,in the activity window on the right,after its saying "dash reset success" it will pop-up a window saying "operation failed".
Put dash back on the car and tried to adapt a new key ,in the activity window saying - "working key in ignition",I've added successfully one key.

All cars I tried were all keys lost.
I paid for my subscription.

Any idea why?
Does yours do the same?

Jimmy07
30th April, 2019, 02:42 PM
Clocks out it is.

First for me so clocks out put into service mode. Clocks back in and programme with Supervag through OBD

Thanks everyone for taking time out to reply 👍🏻

rapidlocksmiths
30th April, 2019, 03:25 PM
Hi rapid
In the last few months I had a few 2009+ NEC VDO dashes and supervag was unable to read immodata.
After pressing "retrieve data" place the pogo pin,in the activity window on the right,after its saying "dash reset success" it will pop-up a window saying "operation failed".
Put dash back on the car and tried to adapt a new key ,in the activity window saying - "working key in ignition",I've added successfully one key.

All cars I tried were all keys lost.
I paid for my subscription.

Any idea why?
Does yours do the same?

ive not seen this on mine now , but a while since ive used it on nec dash . have you contacted them as entitled to support with the subscription , and they will log in via teamviewer too

comizelu
30th April, 2019, 10:10 PM
Clocks out it is.

First for me so clocks out put into service mode. Clocks back in and programme with Supervag through OBD

Thanks everyone for taking time out to reply [emoji1303]Job done?

comizelu
30th April, 2019, 10:33 PM
ive not seen this on mine now , but a while since ive used it on nec dash . have you contacted them as entitled to support with the subscription , and they will log in via teamviewer tooThanks
I did a few clusters a while ago without problems reading immo data-tango-write back immo data but the last 3-4 I've fine all with errors.could not read immo data for tango,just reset cluster and program key thru obd.
I have a few nec clusters and I'll try again.
I'll contact them and see.