PDA

View Full Version : volkswagen Atlas

mzakoor1141
30th April, 2019, 08:22 PM
HI mates i really need help with volkaswagen Atlas 2018 , The car is not turning ignition on at all , but the smart fob key is locking and unlocking the car , and when i press the start and stop button i heard the fuel pump working for seconds and then it stops , but the ignition is turning on at all
I have scan it with a scan tool and i only have three trouble codes that i don't have any information about them ,
B116D4A LEFT REAR EXTERIOR DOOR HANDLE
B116E4A RIGHT REAR EXTERIOR DOOR HANDLE
B12FDF0 IMMOBILIZER TERMINAL RELEASE FAULTY OR IMPLAUSIBLE

i REALLY HOPE SOMEONE COULD HELP ME
THANKS IN ADVANCED

autoden
1st May, 2019, 09:56 AM
I would start with the B12FDFO. Start the easy stuff first, power and ground.

mjoesen
9th March, 2021, 05:06 PM
HI mates i really need help with volkaswagen Atlas 2018 , The car is not turning ignition on at all , but the smart fob key is locking and unlocking the car , and when i press the start and stop button i heard the fuel pump working for seconds and then it stops , but the ignition is turning on at all
I have scan it with a scan tool and i only have three trouble codes that i don't have any information about them ,

THANKS IN ADVANCED

Did you solve this. Have the same problem en four Passat 2015+

Mcdonny
20th November, 2022, 07:35 PM
Did you solve this. Have the same problem. Audi a3 2019 sedan

agstur
31st January, 2023, 01:47 PM
I have this problem in VW Tiguan 2018 with MQB Kessy. I have DTC in access and start system for immobilizer. Did someone of you resolve your problem?

erkaneksen
19th June, 2023, 04:21 PM
have you fixed your following issue, I have the same car same problem. thank you. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

THANKS IN ADVANCED

Sralex
12th July, 2023, 08:41 AM
Most probably the first two errors B116D4A and B116E4A are causing the immobilizer terminal release faulty because if the door handle are not working properly it will prevent the immobilizer from being released so you can check the wiring of the door handles id damaged repair or replace them then reset the immobilizer this should work
try and report please