PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Micra 2009 - PIN code.

bedpucek
2nd May, 2019, 10:42 AM
Hi everyone!
Unfortunately, I need PIN code for Nissan Micra 2009 - just to program additional key (using Nissan Data Scan 2 v2.53)
I'm not sure if pictures with codes from glovebox, BCM, and ECU would be enough to get that PIN? Or I need to get dump file from BCM?
Here are pictures:

BTW - here is VIN : SJNEBAK12U3136511 - if that can help in getting code.
I also have sort of producers notes with some codes on it (on the papers from the seller of the car), but I'm not sure which one could be a PIN - if there is one of course. there is no description of them...
Anyway - there are one 5 digits code and one 4 digits...

I will appreciate any help.

brend
2nd May, 2019, 11:17 AM
try......:dontknow:
7A B4 AF B7 95 5B

If not work read out from BCM obd2 away bcm nr. code and put in here for calculating.

bedpucek
2nd May, 2019, 11:37 AM
Thx a lot. I'll try it on Mondey or tuesday - And wiill report of course. I'm out now for few days. Anyway - Not sure if NDS2 will ask for 4 digits or 12 chars pincode? I think its 4 digits, but Im not sure right now.
Cheers.

Stopro92
2nd May, 2019, 11:41 AM
do you have such a sticker?

brend
2nd May, 2019, 11:44 AM
This calculator not for this immo type!

do you have such a sticker?

bedpucek
9th May, 2019, 01:21 AM
Ok. Looks like the PIN is right, but I need 4 digits PIN - I only can use this |Nissan Data Scan II software with OBDII which asks for 4digits PIN. Or Ill have to spend some money to get those keys programmed. So, thanks a lot Brend, but I have to look for the solution of this problem.
Maybe someone knows how to get 4 digits PIN code for Nissan Micra 2009 having 12 digits PIN, and all the numbers from the stickers? An finally ECU or BCM dump (if there are no other solution.\

All the best for everyone anyway.

guillermemosz
9th May, 2019, 01:37 AM
Do you have t300 key programmer?

bedpucek
9th May, 2019, 10:08 AM
No, I don't. I only have access to Nissan Data Scan II (v2.53) with OBDII interface. Trying to figure out how to do it with stuff I have. I've bought the used key for nissan, and exchanged pcf7946 for new one - precoded for My Nissan Micra. Now I only have to add this key to the ECU, or BCM. (not sure if it should be ECU or BCM in that car (MICRA 2009)..

brend
9th May, 2019, 11:36 AM
For 4 digit code need from bcm read out 5 digit bcm within code.
It's possible read like with Launch diagnostics tool...............:)

No, I don't. I only have access to Nissan Data Scan II (v2.53) with OBDII interface. Trying to figure out how to do it with stuff I have. I've bought the used key for nissan, and exchanged pcf7946 for new one - precoded for My Nissan Micra. Now I only have to add this key to the ECU, or BCM. (not sure if it should be ECU or BCM in that car (MICRA 2009)..

guillermemosz
9th May, 2019, 10:43 PM
Nats 6.5 need 12 digits pin code, if the scaner ask for a 4 digits pin going wrong, i do some like this with the cheap t300 if you want i have a manual for this system

bedpucek
10th May, 2019, 02:15 AM
Nice... Thx Brend:star:

Anyway. How to do that not buying another stuff? I mean, I have just one key - like a brand new, precoded, ready to add/ be programmed. Do I really need to spend 100USD or Euros to just read the 4 or 5 digits/chars pin code, to find out that this pin code doesn't work with the stuff I have? (NDS2+OBDII). ANd then what - buy another stuff to program the key in BCM/ECU, or just pay someone else to do that? I can read the ECU memory with DATA SCAN, but looks like I don't have the access to BCM. BCM I only can dissasembly to read eeprom, And I don't like it. So. Do you think I can do anything to get it done without additional tools or visiting Nissan Dealer/ or some garage? I can try to get software, but is there one not using special interface, which i (again) would have to buy?
Anyway I don't really know if Nissan Data Scan2 can actually add the new key to the car with NATS 6.5 or 7 and with 12 chars pincode. If there is a way to transform 12 chars PIN to 4 digits PIN, or to get 4 digits PIN from the BCM/ECU Eeprom, then I would really like to know what it is. And i would try to use it. Any Idea?
Cheers.

bedpucek
10th May, 2019, 02:22 AM
Thx guillermemosh, but I don't have the T300. If the software works with OBDII then I can try, but probably SOftware works only with this specific tool, ANd I'm not going to buy anything else to solve this shit out....
Anyway - You know, that NISSAN Micra 2009 uses NATS 6.5? Or you just guessing? I didnt get to read the Labels on the Immo box, but I think it is rather NATS7.
Cheers.