PDA

View Full Version : CODECARD CARPROG BAD SUPPORT!!!!

mecafrigo
2nd May, 2019, 11:11 AM
i have carprog original i paid option renault dash abs i test in scenic 3 not work!!!!

i contact carprog support not reponse!!!!
i send log software not reponse!!!!

not reponse 2 weeks!!!
bad support !!!!

jetronic30
2nd May, 2019, 11:27 AM
what did you expect? do not be naive it's the same support as Smok

i have carprog original i paid option renault dash abs i test in scenic 3 not work!!!!

not reponse 2 weeks!!!
bad support !!!!

antibisic
2nd May, 2019, 01:01 PM

not reponse 2 weeks!!!
bad support !!!!

did you tryed abs obd too or only tacho?

Landetos
2nd May, 2019, 01:31 PM

not reponse 2 weeks!!!
bad support !!!!

The only tool with real tech support is Enigma.

Why? Cause im the one providing it hahahhahahhahahha:star::rangers2:

One can write a book about support...

claudio35
2nd May, 2019, 04:13 PM
Yes, Very bad support

monini64
2nd May, 2019, 10:13 PM
i write a email with 2 simply thinks, and i never have response, the suport is too bad

Dr. Zoidberg
2nd May, 2019, 10:20 PM
carprog as a work tool, only brings headaches, and if you ask for help for support, be patient, the support is horrible.

Rito
2nd May, 2019, 10:38 PM
I Confirm bad support!!!

automotrizVIP
2nd May, 2019, 10:49 PM
If we talk about support, I think that none is good.
the creators believe that by making the equipment, testing it in a car is already good. the market is big. All cars change globally. It does not have anything from outside factories.
when they ask for support before selling there is if they answer all the questions, but when you are in headaches, the culprit is one, for bad manipulation.
anyway ...
I think it's a very big issue. to think that a certain team is really good ...

none complies

SOLOS
3rd May, 2019, 04:06 AM
yes bad ssuport they never answerme is very har work with tha tools
evrityme i used the eeprom programer take long time to write bad tools

alkaskad
3rd May, 2019, 06:16 AM
I just wanted to buy that ABS software... I'm glad i didn't... Support on carprog is hit and miss... Try to contact with Skype... If the stars are aligned correctly and groundhog sees his shadow maybe tere there is a way to get answer...

mecafrigo
3rd May, 2019, 09:57 AM
don't buy carprog

catalinosonesti
3rd May, 2019, 11:56 AM
hy,yes you have rigth, also i by from codecard full softwears about 2000 euro ,not work all function ex : for tiguan 2014 by obd no conect but conect passat cc with TFT coulor dash ,i write to codecard but no answer ,i think is no sa bad tool but we dont have suport .

brend
3rd May, 2019, 01:44 PM

jetronic30
3rd May, 2019, 02:11 PM
generally smok support is bullshit..I did not mean specifically about this case about Renault,
There are many example, can-blockers do not work or they fail themselves after some time,(I put 10 times cheaper Chinese and it works right away), Ecu's master package does not work at all, from 8 cars didn't do one and so on...answer their support always sounds like the same arrogant nonsense "we sell it to thousands and everything else works" or "if you do not like it, do not buy from us" or "for sure you are doing something wrong". there was never any possibility of returning goods.
unusually arrogant and useless support. I think that in some moments should call them cheats

If talk about smok for this renault abs , in instruction clear information ......ONLY ATE ABS!!!......
And if people not see this or don't want see this instruction , no need talk like smok no to do this abs or it's same like carprog!!!

With scenic 3 Ate abs its work very well!!! (And carprog totaly just no!!!)

TOINO
3rd May, 2019, 02:39 PM
I have smok and carprog original smok at this moment does not do dash megane 3 vdo reads later when writing flash is in the middle and dis bad version carprog is doing for now but also carprog many dash does not sometimes need to try many times
the other day dash qashqai 9s12 dead after flash erase in the middle of writing, they sell and we have customers waiting!

BYTES
3rd May, 2019, 02:44 PM
... Yes ...

mikroel
3rd May, 2019, 02:53 PM
I agree, support are bad from all producers,

But what kind of support you expect from them?? Help to finish your job? Really?? Or maybe paid you for distroyed modules[emoji1]

If some options doesn't work in their softwares what kind of support you can expect? They only can tell you: wait for next update it will be solved , and that is all.

Sent from my HONOR 8X

jetronic30
3rd May, 2019, 03:02 PM
Respect for the client and willingness to help, and not immediately an arrogant accusation of the client that he did something wrong, in the end, they get our money for it

I agree, support are bad from all producers,

But what kind of support you expect from them?? Help to finish your job? Really?? Or maybe paid you for distroyed modules[emoji1]

If some options doesn't work in their softwares what kind of support you can expect? They only can tell you: wait for next update it will be solved , and that is all.

Sent from my HONOR 8X

brend
3rd May, 2019, 04:42 PM
One is clear, today all this tool like smok and carprog not same like it's been many year ago.
And about quality ,..... its smel like more clon engineers prodaction.......616975

catalinosonesti
4th May, 2019, 09:30 AM
hy everybody,today i write email to codecard about one problem with dash ford kuga ,i can read dump but no write ,now i wait to look what they say .
For what i pay 2000 euro ,what means " carprog full till the day you take"
i put answer heir.
god day to all

evss
4th May, 2019, 02:03 PM
folks just because it says it can do a vehicle don't take it as gospel there may be 50 or more different variants throughout the world of it. they may only have checked a couple work, over the years I have lost count of the number of times I have had to send various dash companies spare dashboards to check and rectify because they were different.
as regards the kuga it may not write to that one but work on the next you do check it is working in vehicle and if so send customer away and move on to next one , I just tell customers its a unknown version and will ring if becomes possible.

doesn't matter what kit you have or how much you spend , this isn't a one kit fits all trade, over the years you will buy many backup kits and learn some will work on this vehicle and some on others. 2000 euros is a lot of money but in the grand scheme of dash boards its at the low end ive had kits from 90 to 9000 pounds and they all have glitches and faults but you will find a company with decent back up and stick with them as a main unit.

would be interested to hear the reply you receive .

this is just my opinion im not affiliated to any companies just been around a long time

btw calling a company out on bad support without giving them time to repond isn't the best way to start a good working relationship with them :)

Dr. Zoidberg
4th May, 2019, 02:44 PM
btw calling a company out on bad support without giving them time to repond isn't the best way to start a good working relationship with them :)
I sent around 30 emails, and I still do not receive an answer ... I do not know what more time they will need, in the same way, I will follow their advice and wait until 2020, meanwhile I will tell the client that he can not drive his VW immobilized by a bad edition of CARPROG.

evss
4th May, 2019, 10:40 PM
I sent around 30 emails, and I still do not receive an answer ... I do not know what more time they will need, in the same way, I will follow their advice and wait until 2020, meanwhile I will tell the client that he can not drive his VW immobilized by a bad edition of CARPROG.

ok sorry dr wasn't responding to you but the guy with the kuga must have missed your post (still cant see it) .

catalinosonesti
9th May, 2019, 06:50 AM
HY,they answer me and i have total suport from CODECARD .told me how i can write mcu 9s12xh256 by OBD.1 SELECT car my FORD >autoselect >select memory >read > WRITE ,JOB DONE .

catalinosonesti
10th May, 2019, 12:46 PM
hy ,they respond me ,and suport to make a ford kuga obd direct > autodetect >read mc9s12xh256 >write , job done ,wery fast ,
god day everyone.

Paranoiak
21st February, 2020, 10:41 PM
no problem with smok!!!

Paranoiak
21st February, 2020, 10:47 PM
carprog support its " send me log " after "no reponse" after "test your carprog" after never reponse....:glee::glee::glee:

FxShaw
22nd February, 2020, 03:36 PM
I must be lucky...They usually respond back to me ever time..with airbag they have direct support...with dash at the time they made the software and test its working..if its more than one version that they haven't tested then you are you of luck...I had a issue with a kia dash long time ago..software didn't work so they ask for log...I sent and next day told me to test the next day...I did and it worked. I would say this though, elprosys dp4 let me down a lotttttt more times than my carprog. I cant hate a tool that made me the most amount of $$ and least headache :top: