PDA

View Full Version : KEVIN KEEGAN

terrain
12th September, 2008, 08:21 PM
KING KEV MAKING A COMEBACK

portbhoy
12th September, 2008, 08:29 PM
Sky Sports News sources understand that Kevin Keegan met Newcastle owner Mike Ashley for talks on Friday.

Keegan left St James' Park last week after days of uncertainty over whether he had been sacked as manager or walked away.

He later confirmed that he had resigned because he did not have the control he wanted over club matters.

The announcement brought an end to Keegan's second spell in charge of the Magpies, after he dramatically succeeded Sam Allardyce as boss in January.

It is now believed that Keegan has spoken to Ashley in London, although there has been no confirmation from Newcastle.

It is not known what the pair may have discussed, as speculation continues over who will be the next Newcastle manager.

The latest development has propelled Keegan back among the favourites for the job, while the likes of Gustavo Poyet and Paul Ince have been strongly linked.

aftermath
12th September, 2008, 08:36 PM
dennis wise has been sacked.keegan to return,ashley promises 200 millionn in jan transfer window.ameobi dead

carlsberg dont do messages but if they did

portbhoy
12th September, 2008, 09:22 PM
He he, nice one. cruel but nice one :D

krazylegz
13th September, 2008, 12:12 AM
dennis wise has been sacked.keegan to return,ashley promises 200 millionn in jan transfer window.ameobi dead

carlsberg dont do messages but if they did

lmfao classic that steve m8

i dont think he'll come back and even if he does wise will have to go, i think its to discuss the 2million compen ashley is due from kk;)

.: JaCkPoT :.
13th September, 2008, 12:31 AM
Third time!!! That cant be happening.
If carlesberg did do messages then we would be in trouble.

sabulami
19th September, 2008, 02:30 PM
KEV must come baCK

hampo1
24th September, 2008, 10:09 AM
King Kev will return when the Nigerian consortium sack Dennis not so wise.

mj_74
3rd October, 2008, 03:46 PM
I don't see what all the fuss is surrounding KK. They should have stuck with Allardyce - 2 years and you would have been back in Europe.

Just my opinion. :manutop:

yamar1
5th October, 2008, 05:22 PM
dont know why everyone wants keegan back, he could never recreate what he had before, newcastle would be better looking elseware for a manager who wont walk away at the first sign of trouble, like keegan has so many times before.