PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Going rate

F3Z81
13th September, 2008, 01:16 AM
I have recently just bought new Xbox elite, as my old one was banned from live, (for the usual reasons), with the better half due to drop any time soon, it went down like a lead balloon, so have been told to sell one of them or get ma baws chopped off!!! Lol

The one I will be selling is an Xbox 360 core (without HDMI) in great nic and fully working, but is banned from Xbox live, and was wondering what the going rate is? If anyone knows.

The DVD drive has been flashed, not sure of version. I do also have a 20GB HDD for it but would be reluctant to sell it with the console, as I am waiting on the HDD transfer kit form Microsoft, and I hear it can take a while.

Ta

F

violentj
14th September, 2008, 03:03 AM
well a new core is 130 now in woolies,so whack 50 off straightaway for it being used/second hand,banned personally makes no odds to me but that is one thing that will vary person to person

ill give you 60 and a data transfer kit

F3Z81
14th September, 2008, 08:17 AM
well a new core is 130 now in woolies,so whack 50 off straightaway for it being used/second hand,banned personally makes no odds to me but that is one thing that will vary person to person

ill give you 60 and a data transfer kit

Sounds reasonable mate, to be total honest I wasn?t expecting an offer via the site, but I am happy to go with that.

With it being a core, there was not HD cable in the box, just the standard one and a scart adapter, but I do have a HD cable that I bought separate, and have no need for now, as the Elite has both a HD and HDMI cables, so you can have it for free.

Although I had the HDD in the system I still have the original blanking plate that came on it as standard and of course the wired controller.

What would be included:
1 x Xbox 360 Core
1 x Wired Controller
1 x Standard SD cable and scart adapter (Original)
1 x HD cable (non Microsoft)
1 x Bunch of OXM demo discs / other discs

If you?re still interested, PM me and we can arrange things, if not thanks for the reply.

Cheers

F