kiszka
10th May, 2019, 04:59 PM
Bosch EDC 15p+

Immo off and pin number please as my vagdashcom is playing up :(

Thank you in advance
pin is 1215

Code Breaker
10th May, 2019, 05:08 PM
Thank you, just managed to get pin (same as yours) immo off'd the file then write it and keep getting....

Verify error Device: 0000000AH - 3FH Buffer: 0000000AH -2FH
Verify error, Continue?

Any idea how to fix this issue please?

brend
10th May, 2019, 05:24 PM
Wrong done or look pins.

Thank you, just managed to get pin (same as yours) immo off'd the file then write it and keep getting....

Verify error Device: 0000000AH - 3FH Buffer: 0000000AH -2FH
Verify error, Continue?

Any idea how to fix this issue please?

Code Breaker
10th May, 2019, 05:32 PM
So no fix to this?

redash
10th May, 2019, 05:45 PM
Greatings my friend, try this is your file off, check if is the same as yours.....

Best Regards...

brend
10th May, 2019, 05:48 PM
Possible!
Just need right sulution for this.
And off must fix in flash and eeprom.

So no fix to this?

Code Breaker
10th May, 2019, 06:03 PM
Thank you for the reply, sorry but I don't understand what you're saying to do, to fix this issue.

Code Breaker
10th May, 2019, 06:39 PM
Greatings my friend, try this is your file off, check if is the same as yours.....

Best Regards...

Thank you still getting these errors :( I'm at a loss what to do to fix it

redash
10th May, 2019, 06:58 PM
bro post all the info about car, and info about the tool you using to read/flash the eproom, also you desolder the eproom?

Code Breaker
10th May, 2019, 07:36 PM
bro post all the info about car, and info about the tool you using to read/flash the eproom, also you desolder the eproom?

Audi TDi, using XProg-M, I initially read the eeprom in circuit, however I removed it before writing it, I had several of these errors repeating everytime I tried to read or write after the first read which was good. Now I changed approach and write with another adapter and it writes perfectly!! no more errors, so this is a adapter/connection issue that these errors come up. :)

kiszka
10th May, 2019, 07:49 PM
Audi TDi, using XProg-M, I initially read the eeprom in circuit, however I removed it before writing it, I had several of these errors repeating everytime I tried to read or write after the first read which was good. Now I changed approach and write with another adapter and it writes perfectly!! no more errors, so this is a adapter/connection issue that these errors come up. :)
you will be able to read the data immo, from dash
I assume the key is good

Code Breaker
10th May, 2019, 07:56 PM
you will be able to read the data immo, from dash
I assume the key is good

That was the problem, customer is over 5 hours from me, posted me his ecu, he only had one key and it broke apart damaging the transponder, hence needing to 'immo off', post ecu back to him to keep him going till I see him in a few months then I can Immo on again and program a new key/transponder.

As there are no errors now, I soldered chip back in and will post ecu to customer., hope it will be ok.

Thank you to all of you who helped.

kiszka
10th May, 2019, 08:03 PM
That was the problem, customer is over 5 hours from me, posted me his ecu, he only had one key and it broke apart damaging the transponder, hence needing to 'immo off', post ecu back to him to keep him going till I see him in a few months then I can Immo on again and program a new key/transponder.

As there are no errors now, I soldered chip back in and will post ecu to customer., hope it will be ok.

Thank you to all of you who helped.
you can not drive a car because the direction indicators will flash
without a pre-programmed key
immo off is ok
which year car

Code Breaker
10th May, 2019, 08:33 PM
you can not drive a car because the direction indicators will flash
without a pre-programmed key
immo off is ok
which year car

Car is 2001, why would you not be able to drive the car if I 'immo off'?

I used this file attached to program the eeprom.

kiszka
10th May, 2019, 08:52 PM
Car is 2001, why would you not be able to drive the car if I 'immo off'?

I used this file attached to program the eeprom.

if, the blinkers will flash all the time
how will he travel
no problem is ecu, the problem is dash
He does not see the key
turn on the anti-theft system
it was applied at the turn of 2001 - 2004
if I am not wrong
such a small inconvenience
I do not mention air conditioning
because it does not work in this case either
Electric windows, there are also cases

Code Breaker
10th May, 2019, 09:03 PM
Oh dear, this is an old car, I don't think it even has canbus either, I hope it will all be ok or I will have to do something else to get it to work.

redash
10th May, 2019, 09:31 PM
Bro file is okay, you dont need to do anything else, car will start, you just will have immo light flashing on dash, but is like Kiszka says if car as anthi thef alarm system turning lights will blink and many things dont work...but car starts anyway...

Best Regards...

kiszka
10th May, 2019, 09:34 PM
Oh dear, this is an old car, I don't think it even has canbus either, I hope it will all be ok or I will have to do something else to get it to work.

If directions are flashing
only programming key remains

Code Breaker
10th May, 2019, 09:44 PM
Well there's only one way I can find this out, I will post ecu to him and see what happens, will let you know. If he was near me then I wouldn't have done it this way, would have just got pin and programmed new keys that's it.

Code Breaker
13th May, 2019, 06:01 PM
OK so you guys were right, just been told alarm is flashing, so how to fix this? as I said car is very far away from me, if I get him to send me the Instrument cluster, will I be able to immo off that too and fix this problem?

kiszka
13th May, 2019, 08:17 PM
OK so you guys were right, just been told alarm is flashing, so how to fix this? as I said car is very far away from me, if I get him to send me the Instrument cluster, will I be able to immo off that too and fix this problem?
you only need dash if you have a device
which will do the key ready to run the car