I have the same DPF OFF problem

Vehicle does not exceed 3000rpm
YES you have every day few problems

systemlinux
25th October, 2019, 05:34 PM
Tunelab will help me?

tunelab
25th October, 2019, 05:57 PM
i think here each member helped you on daily basis but you are not having one issue every day you post one or two files and asking for solution you are making busniess
and here forum is for help not for every day asking dpf egr adblue solutions and on other side you going to cash it

systemlinux
25th October, 2019, 06:06 PM
It is a forum, if it bothers you to help others, pass by with your bad vibes, because the rules of the forum clearly indicate that you cannot charge for a solution, contribution etc.

I have paid for external help to members of the forum, without positive effect, sometimes the prices are beyond my budget.

tunelab
25th October, 2019, 07:00 PM
It is a forum, if it bothers you to help others, pass by with your bad vibes, because the rules of the forum clearly indicate that you cannot charge for a solution, contribution etc.

I have paid for external help to members of the forum, without positive effect, sometimes the prices are beyond my budget.
according to your situation of posts i dont believe that you pay for a solution to any where or any one
every day post one or two files for solution and asking help
and you can show here your contribution for the members ?

systemlinux
25th October, 2019, 07:48 PM
Unfortunately, I can't spend all day navigating the forum looking for what I can contribute, because I study.
For your knowledge I have paid for files, without satisfactory results in DPF DTCS OFF etc. to members of this forum.

The contributions I deliver are limited or limited, for the simple reason, which are beyond my reach, it is obvious, so I ask for help.

If someone delivers effective solutions, at an affordable, obvious price, I can choose to pay.

but I imagine that the initiative of this forum is to help.

tunelab
25th October, 2019, 08:19 PM
Unfortunately, I can't spend all day navigating the forum looking for what I can contribute, because I study.
For your knowledge I have paid for files, without satisfactory results in DPF DTCS OFF etc. to members of this forum.

The contributions I deliver are limited or limited, for the simple reason, which are beyond my reach, it is obvious, so I ask for help.

If someone delivers effective solutions, at an affordable, obvious price, I can choose to pay.

but I imagine that the initiative of this forum is to help.
to help you are right but not for people who get here help and cash it on the other side
and not every day you are facing problem even facing no problem to get help but every day asking for a solution its not normal
it means that you asking help here and sale it on other side and spamming the forum here only for your own benefit
nothing for the forum or member here