PDA

View Full Version : Claas harvester - Question about schematic diagram

phasor88
14th May, 2019, 10:26 AM
Hello,

I am facing a problem.
The machine is combine harvester Claas Lexion 570.
Could you tell me what should be the volage at Schematic Nr:3 on module A10/pin 5 and relay K15/pin7 (colored in purple),
when the thresing mechanism is ON, front attachment is ON and the switch has returned to its home position.

I have attached a same shcematic 3 times (the power is in red color, gnd is in yellow).

1. First schematic is when the threshing mechanism is ON, front attachment (cutterbar) is OFF and switch S95 is in rest position.
The power is coming from another relays from another wiring diagrams (K49 and K14), but this is not so important.
The type of the Switch is momentary, so in the case when its not pressed, it makes a contact between 1 and 2 pin.
Switch S54 is always closed and switch Z5 also should be always closed.

2. Second schematic is exact at the moment when the switch S95 is pressed, so the contact is made by pins(1+2) and pins(5+6) and
module A10/Pin 5 see +12V.

3. Third schematic: When module A10/Pin 5 take +12V (from schematic Nr:2), on pin 3 he outputs +12V to relay K15. And the relay
supply solenoid Y88 to turn the front attachment ON. In that case, the switch S95 is in normal (rest) position.
But what should be the voltage on module A10/Pin 5?

When I measure it, it shows me a GND, but I think that should be +12V. May be I don't understand how the relay K15 is working.
ActualLy is not a standart relay. Inside it, there is some electroncis.

The following is written in the description (you can look at it in one of the attached files).
"The power supply to the front attachment ON/OFF relay (K15) and to the fieldwork computer module (A10) is via sealing-home
whithin front attachment ON/OFF relay (K15 - pins 3+7)."
So my mother language is not English, but what does it mean "via sealing-home whithin"?

Thanks!!!

phasor88
14th May, 2019, 10:29 AM
Also I am attaching the Claas description.