PDA

View Full Version : PSA SID and Aisin gearbox

bobbik
17th May, 2019, 08:32 PM
Of course my problems never are easy. Car is Peugeot 407 pre face-lift, 2.0 HDi 136 HP with Siemens Sid onboard. I bought it as is: with auto transmission problem. Dunno what has done with it. Problem is: ECU returns U1209 no communication with TCU. TCU (aisin) works perfect, and it receives needed information via CAN. BSI also received infos from TCU, sends actual gear onto dashboard, starts reverse light and park control while trans is on R etc. But engine is blind , its ride , but no full power and without cruise control. I replaced another TCU (CEM0) with same P/N , no success. Then I googled those numbers , and found that is from newer car, 508 or C5 X7 one , both has 163HP Delphi controlled engine. (sadly someone removed sticker from transmission)
Then I bought another TCU (cem2) from 407 2.0hdi 136 same as mine, there is no DTC in ECU (yippee!) But gearbox doesn't work. It has no DTC's , car starts and stops after about one meter. I made further research, and found that my gearbox may be newer AM6 AT6 euro 5 (tf-81sc) instead of AM6 (tf-80SC). Mine oil pan has three brackets, should be flat. According to Google and my research, both transmissions are almost the same, TCU's has same HW inside, BUT newer gearbox has one more solenoid valve inside hydraulic box.
My question is: someone has knowledge to remap SID that it could run normal with this issue, or remap TCU (95320 inside) (as far I know there was no PSA car with AT6 and 136HP SiD controlled HDi) . Or maybe anyone knows if there is possibility to put AM6 hydraulic box into my tranission?

bobbik
21st May, 2019, 06:27 AM
Nobody? If we remove DTC it won't drive correctly?

br556hre
8th September, 2021, 08:32 PM
First try with diagbox if your ecu and bsi can be programmed to know your new gearbox, if its no-go, then you can try finding original flash of car with your new gearbox and original flash from your car perhaps it could be possible with good damos to adjust your tune to work with new gearbox.