PDA

View Full Version : Opel Corsa C 1.3CDTi strange problem...

Giorgos213
20th May, 2019, 07:16 PM
Hello to everyone. I have a strange problem with a Corsa C ecu. I read the original file from the ecu, but when I wanted to open it with Winols I took this message: "When reading the eprom probably an address line was defect...". I read again with the same result...I found another original file from the same type exactly with but I have again this message.

The ecu is: Marelli MJD6JF
Hw: MAG 01246JO01d
Sw: 1414X188

Thanks in advance!

jameshal18
20th May, 2019, 08:05 PM
I also had this message when i once opened such file from mjd 6jf ecu

Giorgos213
21st May, 2019, 09:29 AM
I also had this message when i once opened such file from mjd 6jf ecu
Some friend told me to use Galleto for this ecu. I will give a try with bdm first to see and after I will use Galleto, I don't trust it a lot...

jameshal18
21st May, 2019, 01:21 PM
I read and write such ecus with Kess v2 and Ktag on the bench without any problem. But wasn't necessary to open file with winols until recently.

jurebv
21st May, 2019, 01:42 PM
i used kess v2 to read it and when i loaded into winols for editing I got same message...I was suspicious and didnt wanna write it but instead I read again with FGtech Galleto v54 and got a read that was same in size but contained more changes in first part of file...like kess read was missing a big part of file...when i loaded it into winols I didnt get any message about beeing defect, then i edited , let winols correct checksums and write with galleto no problems

Best Regards

ceko1993
21st May, 2019, 05:01 PM
Hi, first i readed this ECU with mpps, and it gave me 448 KB. I open in winols but without error and with OK checksum. Read 45 min by OBD. But if you write this file in OBD the ECU will dead. second I read with FGtech by BDM and the file was 449 KB. When I opened it there was NO CHECKSUM. But don't worry. FGTech correct CKS success for this ECU.

Here are files readed by FGTech BDM (ORI + MapPack + Eeprom)