PDA

View Full Version : Which diagnosis is better ?

Andr33iy98
20th May, 2019, 10:38 PM
Which is most suitable for my needs for mileage corrector and programming keys/find pin code ? CK100 VS SBB 48.88(" and why), t300 vs xtool100 which is which, I searched a lot on internet but notning clearly

And what about carprog 8.21 vs digiprog3 4.94 vs x300m ? All of them are via OBD or I need some soldering abilities ?
Reminder: All of them I would like to buy them cloned.Or convert them in the future with new components(I heard such a thing on this forum, if you replace some parts they will become genuine devices)

Thanks a lot.

brend
20th May, 2019, 11:43 PM
One device will not get off!
In the end, then it's gonna have you on the table all that you are on the Internet!................621269

About key ask in here!
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/forumdisplay.php/177-Locksmith

About odo.
X300m only obd2 away and more in here!
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/491145-OBDSTAR-Mileage-Correction-Feedback

Digiprog 3 all in here!
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/282850-Digiprog-3-clone-questions-and-answers

Car!prog!
https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/480310-Everything-Carprog?highlight=carprog

spantor
21st May, 2019, 09:36 AM
Hi.I do not understand much.I can only tell you about digiprog 3 clone. There will be times that you have to desolder chips, and that you are not always able to read on board. In all ways, in my ignorance, I can almost assure you that there is no tool that can always work through ODB, most likely in times you have to desolder chips.I recently ordered carprog clone. Like you, I found out that you can replace some electronic elements and improves significantly, keep in mind that clone readers will never work in the same way as the originals and can give failures that cost a lot of money to repair the vehicles. It is a personal question to assume the risk or not.In this forum there are very nice people who are willing to inform you a bit about how things are going, I always try to find out things in this forum before doing any work, so I evaluate the risks and desido if it is worth working on some cars or not . I am not a professional, only a person who looks, asks and acts if necessary.If you liked it please, give the button thank you.

brend
21st May, 2019, 10:24 AM
Remember one thing forever!
For quality service you need to buy the originals to all the risks
to reduce to the minimum.
With clones your risks something to shift the increase to the maximum!

Which is most suitable for my needs for mileage corrector and programming keys/find pin code ? CK100 VS SBB 48.88(" and why), t300 vs xtool100 which is which, I searched a lot on internet but notning clearly

And what about carprog 8.21 vs digiprog3 4.94 vs x300m ? All of them are via OBD or I need some soldering abilities ?
Reminder: All of them I would like to buy them cloned.Or convert them in the future with new components(I heard such a thing on this forum, if you replace some parts they will become genuine devices)

Thanks a lot.

Hi.I do not understand much.I can only tell you about digiprog 3 clone. There will be times that you have to desolder chips, and that you are not always able to read on board. In all ways, in my ignorance, I can almost assure you that there is no tool that can always work through ODB, most likely in times you have to desolder chips.I recently ordered carprog clone. Like you, I found out that you can replace some electronic elements and improves significantly, keep in mind that clone readers will never work in the same way as the originals and can give failures that cost a lot of money to repair the vehicles. It is a personal question to assume the risk or not.In this forum there are very nice people who are willing to inform you a bit about how things are going, I always try to find out things in this forum before doing any work, so I evaluate the risks and desido if it is worth working on some cars or not . I am not a professional, only a person who looks, asks and acts if necessary.If you liked it please, give the button thank you.

spantor
21st May, 2019, 02:05 PM
Remember one thing forever!
For quality service you need to buy the originals to all the risks
to reduce to the minimum.
With clones your risks something to shift the increase to the maximum!

yes man The original is better but more expensive. If I were a professional I would always buy original, I'm just passionate, nothing more.

Andr33iy98
22nd May, 2019, 02:16 AM
Me too, for my own use.

brend
22nd May, 2019, 11:08 AM
In other words, you are just tourists!............lol

Me too, for my own use.

yes man The original is better but more expensive. If I were a professional I would always buy original, I'm just passionate, nothing more.

Andr33iy98
22nd May, 2019, 07:55 PM
Hi, Can I use directly Digiprog3 via OBD to adjust mileage for my golf 5 2009 year or I need soldering ? It is worth the money or should I buy Ck100, t300 or mvp ? which is better ? I would like to cover more European cars

spantor
23rd May, 2019, 12:57 PM
Hahaha, not a tourist. Enthusiastic. My knowledge is limited, but I learn every day :pcguru: