PDA

View Full Version : Sprinter W906 Stage 1 Map

Dboyd2374
21st May, 2019, 07:55 PM
Hi
Any chance somebody who knows what they are looking at can have a look at a remap I had done for my sprinter and let me know if its any good and what its supposed to be ? It already had DPF off and the attached file is supposed to be DPF off plus Stage 1 as it lacked power on the hills which is all I wanted improving really but to try and maintain MPG. The guy that did it said he hadn't done a sprinter file before but I am guessing that that actual modifications done are pretty similar from 1 vehicle file to another. In the zip is the dump I took from the van and the modified file for comparisons.
Cheers

fytfh
22nd May, 2019, 06:31 AM
remap is not good

NASTASE
22nd May, 2019, 03:20 PM
Hi mate,
write this file, Sprinter will run much much better.

Dboyd2374
23rd May, 2019, 03:57 PM
remap is not good

Have tried it on van and does have more zip up the hills but just get that feeling something is not right with it

Dboyd2374
23rd May, 2019, 10:01 PM
Hi mate,
write this file, Sprinter will run much much better.

Thanks for that but any chance you could let me know what was up with the one that was done and what you have done please ?

ilkertdi
24th May, 2019, 02:07 AM
Hi
Any chance somebody who knows what they are looking at can have a look at a remap I had done for my sprinter and let me know if its any good and what its supposed to be ? It already had DPF off and the attached file is supposed to be DPF off plus Stage 1 as it lacked power on the hills which is all I wanted improving really but to try and maintain MPG. The guy that did it said he hadn't done a sprinter file before but I am guessing that that actual modifications done are pretty similar from 1 vehicle file to another. In the zip is the dump I took from the van and the modified file for comparisons.
Cheers

This is basic remapping. If you wanna a good mod, contact me

NASTASE
24th May, 2019, 04:56 AM
Thanks for that but any chance you could let me know what was up with the one that was done and what you have done please ?
Car has to go very well with my mod, I assume you have engine issues, maybe not enough turbo pressure.

Dboyd2374
24th May, 2019, 07:52 AM
Car has to go very well with my mod, I assume you have engine issues, maybe not enough turbo pressure.

Van was running fine with the map that was done for me but I just had that feeling that something wasn't right with it when driving and wondered if it was any good and what changes had been made, also have you left the DPF off as if you haven't it will cause major problems as the DPF has been removed.

NASTASE
27th May, 2019, 03:03 PM
DPF is left Off.I told you to do logs on boost pressure,did you do it?

Dboyd2374
29th May, 2019, 08:47 AM
DPF is left Off.I told you to do logs on boost pressure,did you do it?

you didn't say to do logs with boost pressure you said maybe not enough turbo pressure and that was it. I will have to find a way to log the pressure etc as sort of new to this and still learning.

NASTASE
29th May, 2019, 09:07 AM
Do not waste your time mate, any cheap diag tool can do boost logs on this car.