PDA

View Full Version : How to apply Stage1 tune to my original map WinOls

101newbie
21st May, 2019, 11:02 PM
Hi guys :)
I have the original map of the car I want to tune and also have a Stage1 map for this type of car (same software version). How can I apply the tune from the Stage1 map to the original map of my car? (Using WinOls)
so will it work like this: if i have a stage1 map for my card model and the map i read from my own car. can i just go to WinOls create a new project with my car map then go to Project-> Import/Export->Import changes - ( Should I Check "Skip Changes outside of maps" or not?) and then just import changes from the Stage1 tune map? kind regards
Uploaded the original map + the Stage1 I want to apply here: https://ufile.io/gq6onyjq

fytfh
22nd May, 2019, 06:23 AM
your org file and tuned is the same chks is corrected just write tuned file in your cars

101newbie
22nd May, 2019, 12:58 PM
so the stage1 file I uploaded is already good to go? I can just take it and flash without doing any further changes?

fytfh
22nd May, 2019, 01:28 PM
yes yu can write direct on this ecu

101newbie
23rd May, 2019, 12:07 AM
dont the stage1 map has another VIN in it? and isnt there an immobilizer code in the ECU as well which is unique vor every vehicle and has to be adjusted?

101newbie
23rd May, 2019, 05:49 PM
anyone? :)

dantetimoc
23rd May, 2019, 07:11 PM
Just write it... file is ok for your ecu, it have CHK corrected.... AND NO VIN AND IMMO IN FLASH FILE!!!
anyone? :)

101newbie
23rd May, 2019, 11:44 PM
thank you very much :) just flashed it and works like it should!
But just for my information: Is it generally the case that there is no IMMO nor VIN in flash files? So if HW and SW numbers are the same I can just flash? (and correct CHK if necessary)