PDA

View Full Version : Can't flash anymore. Please Help

xcargot
20th December, 2009, 07:14 PM
Hello everyone,

I just bought a Vizyon HD820, which is, I think the same thing that an IPBox 910HD, CubeRevo 3000HD, CubeRevo mini2.
I first tried some DGS images. I've found the UI very slow (I own a DM500S). I've always flashed them through the menu and a USB stick.
After that I flashed an Enigma 2 image, found on the SIFTeam website (Enigma2 NightlyBuild 0.7.0). Same thing, I flashed it through the DGS menu.
Problem : no upgrade software menu in Enigma 2.
There is an other method, the USB host flash, but I haven't managed to get it to work !
Hard Shutdown (Power + OK), then Power and Up. I tried, I tried, pressing in every possible way these buttons, I never got the USB Flashing message on the dot screen.
I though maybe it's a uboot issue, even the 910HD should have a recent enough uboot. But same thing, not possible to get the serial flash option at boot (power + right arrow).

I tried by myself for hours, surfed the web as much I can stand, now I'm stuck.

Any ideas how to get flashing USB on the dot screen ?

Thank you

khan
21st December, 2009, 03:43 PM
hi mate

i have a ipbox9000hd on that you have to hold power button on front and apply power and till it display usb upgrade.

hope its of some use as u mention 910

xcargot
28th December, 2009, 02:45 PM
hi mate

i have a ipbox9000hd on that you have to hold power button on front and apply power and till it display usb upgrade.

hope its of some use as u mention 910

Hi,

I finally manage to flash it. It's not exactly what you said, but it helped me finding the solution.
For the record, I switched off the main power switch, I kept Power and Up Arrow pressed, I swiched on the main power switch (keeping the 2 buttons pressed), and after 6-7 sec, the message appeared.

Thanks anyway !!

Regards

tcs_fr
31st January, 2010, 06:19 PM
It's the first time i see that you have to press the up-arrow to enter usb upgrade mode.

I don't know what version of uboot it might be.

atif
31st January, 2010, 06:24 PM
hi
that didnt work for me. any other suggestions?