PDA

View Full Version : Can't receive the highband tp's

Teddy3943
14th September, 2008, 05:14 AM
Hello m8's

I'm sort of a newby, at least on the subject I want advise now. I have two satboxes (Manhattan 550 & DM 500) The Manhattan is conected to a moving dish with c & ku band (universal) lnb's. The DM 500 is conected to a 60 cm dish with also a universal lnb. The strange thing for me is that I cannot receive highband tp's when I adjust the satellite configuration to "one single satellite" When I connect the DM 500 to the moving dish and use the "many satellites via DISEqC Rotor" and use the lnb-choosing menu, I see all the tp's from 12600 and above. I tried to connect the small dish to the manhattan and saw the whole low and highband tp's. So it's not the hardware, wich is wrong, but the adjustment of the dm 500. I cannot think of any other option, so if you a better skilled person than me, regarding the DM 500, please give me some advise how to handle this problem.

clyde
14th September, 2008, 07:52 AM
hi,

if you connect one receiver to an other one , one is the master second is the slave in some receiver the power supply of lnb still active in standby (diseq still work or 22KHz still work)

13V 22kHz on vertical High band
18V 22KHz on Horizontal High band
13V 22kHz off vertical low band
18V 22KHz off Horizontal low band

Teddy3943
14th September, 2008, 11:37 AM
Thanks a lot Clyde. This did the trick. Now I enjoy all the football (soccer) channels again and much more.

Ted