PDA

View Full Version : Insignia EDC17C59

michaga
28th May, 2019, 08:30 AM
Hi,

I bricked one ECU Opel Insignia EDC17C59. The ECU is not readable, so I dont have ori sw. I bought a second hand one, but I still need sw for 118kw engine manual gearbox. I have read that it is possible to clone the ecu, so I am thinking to get any sw for this engine and immo coded by dealer. Is there any other way to make the car running?

thanks

michaga
12th June, 2019, 09:46 AM
Guys,

is someone able to virginize this ecu for me? I need it for adapting the ecu by dealer.

Thanks

izmirliss
12th June, 2019, 06:36 PM
you can do immo off new ecu

michaga
18th June, 2019, 08:35 AM
immo off is not possible in this ecu, I have tried many "solutions", none of them worked. The only way is to adapt the ecu, but Opel dealer needs it to be "signed out" from the vehicle, that is why I am looking for virginizing the ECU.
I still need help with this.

sdtsedat
18th June, 2019, 10:53 PM
Depents how you brick the ecu. I had (you can find my post months ago) bricked same ecu.

1point on board was damaged, so read write with boot was not possible.

But now at day, ktag have tricore service mode.

You no need open ecu, and all data (eep + mpc) read with bench. And write that file to new ecu, and all will be ok[emoji4]

If you realy damaged the ecu, you need abrites to adapt keys and start the car...

PS: no clone tools can do this job

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G960F met Tapatalk

michaga
19th June, 2019, 06:23 AM
I have tried almost everything to read the ori ecu. I think the processor itself has gone. Really dont know what happened, because I have done couple of these units before.

On the other forum, one guy told me that he can do virgin and then it can be adapted to a new car. But he does not reply anymore :) ... and I need to solve the problem.
I dont have abrites and dont even know someone who has this module.
That is why I am looking for help here