PDA

View Full Version : just bought a ipod touch 32gb how do i put copy apps on it

pjtaff
21st December, 2009, 01:32 PM
hi right just bought a ipod touch 32gb dont really know alot about these thing so need advice
i downloaded alot of apps and games off a torrent website tried to put them on the ipod and it keeps coming up error
please dont tell me the ipod has to be cracked or something like that if so can anyone give me a guide on what to do
and please make it as idiot proof as poss
and if there are any pitfalls in doing so

many thanks
taf
:sheep::sheep:

mjrrenegade
21st December, 2009, 01:46 PM
google "blackra1n" and all will be revealed :)

You can't just copy apps over that easily i'm afraid!

loncell
21st December, 2009, 10:32 PM
is there anything for an ipod touch 8gb with 3.1.2 FW ?.

Xram
22nd December, 2009, 03:56 AM
is there anything for an ipod touch 8gb with 3.1.2 FW ?.
Yes all apps etc will work on it after you jailbreak it.

dell_xps
23rd December, 2009, 01:30 AM
Only problem with the 3rd generation ipod touches using Blackra1n is if you reboot the ipod you have to run Blackra1n to get it to boot up again, just make sure you dont reboot or run the battery flat if your going to be away from your comp for a while as it will be stuck on the screen showing the usb cable and thats it, nothing you can do until you hook it back up to your computer and run Blackra1n again. (Also known as tethered).
Apart from that it works well, use a newish computer, as my older Dell notebook wouldn't entertain jailbreaking it, just got a black screen.
My XPS worked first time on a 2g and a brand new 3g tonight.
HTH

loncell
28th December, 2009, 04:52 PM
if anything shows up for sorting out 3.1.2 FW IPOD's ( untethered) please let us know.

dell_xps
28th December, 2009, 05:57 PM
Wifes been running her Ipod touch tethered fine since I did it on the 23rd, she's on it non stop, worth doing m8.If a hack does appear I'll post it up here for ya.
HTH