PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 307CC Dashboard EEPROM

ZYX
21st December, 2009, 03:24 PM
I have a problem accessing a dashboard mileage EEPROM of the Peugeot 307CC, year 2005.
Dashboard EEPROM can not be accessed unless the instrument cluster needles are removed (see attached images). However, they seam to be permanently mounted to the instruments. I tried to pull them very hard but nothing, they just won't come off. It seams like the instruments would break if I pull it harder... Has anyone ever managed to remove the needles from that particular type of dashboard, or a similar one? Is it possible to remove them without damaging the instruments?

THANKS!!!

geniehex
21st December, 2009, 07:44 PM
I have a problem accessing a dashboard mileage EEPROM of the Peugeot 307CC, year 2005.
Dashboard EEPROM can not be accessed unless the instrument cluster needles are removed (see attached images). However, they seam to be permanently mounted to the instruments. I tried to pull them very hard but nothing, they just won't come off. It seams like the instruments would break if I pull it harder... Has anyone ever managed to remove the needles from that particular type of dashboard, or a similar one? Is it possible to remove them without damaging the instruments?

THANKS!!!
HELLO
first made a mark in the stop position of the needle, then continued touring while pulling the needle towards you, it's really simple

ZYX
22nd December, 2009, 09:07 AM
HELLO
first made a mark in the stop position of the needle, then continued touring while pulling the needle towards you, it's really simple

I don't quite get it...

1. The stop position is at zero, why would I have to mark anything?

2. What's the point of "turning the needle"? The servo mechanism rolls freely as I turn the needle... If I pull the needless it seams like I would rip out the axles. They seam to be attached to the axles too tightly...

3. How exactly are those needless attached to their axles? What kind of junction it that, a screw, a some sort of press-in junction, a cone, or...?

Thanks,

Nx650
22nd December, 2009, 10:20 AM
Hi!
I hope this will help you!
I've change the colour of my dashboard!
I've follow the steps in this site :

Peugeot 307 - - Forum Peugeot 307 - 307CC - 307SW (http://www.forum307.com/compteur-peugeot307.php)

and this is my post ! It have on photo of those needles!

Forum Peugeot 307 • Vendo T?pico - Alterar a ilumina??o interior Laranja para Azul (http://clube307.createforum.com/modificacoes-f15/alterar-a-iluminacao-interior-laranja-para-azul-t2159.html)

Hint's

Don't forget to mark the zero position in all of them !!

The first needle it was difficult because i was afraid to damage, but with patient it came out and the other was easy after knowing the pressure you should apply !

Thanks
Rui

ZYX
22nd December, 2009, 10:43 AM
Hola!

That seams to be it, I'll have to give it a try!

Muchas garcias amigo!

davesan666
9th April, 2010, 08:29 PM
Excellent link.. i've been trying to do this for ages!

r6eck
10th April, 2010, 02:18 PM
instead of fork use 2 teaspoons