PDA

View Full Version : Obdstar x300m doesn’t start. Corrupt card files.

joseimel
1st June, 2019, 10:24 PM
Hello everyone.

I recently bought a obdstar X300m second hand. The problem is that it doesn’t go any further than the starting screen. It is a loop and doesn’t charge the software.

I am not able to create a new account due to I have no access to the serial number and password. Does anyone know how to obtain the card files?

Apparently I could do it with the obdstar display programme but the link is down.

Anyone can send me the card files?

Thanks all

super jumbe
2nd June, 2019, 02:27 AM
You could disconect battery for 5min and try!

joseimel
2nd June, 2019, 10:08 AM
You could disconect battery for 5min and try!
It does not work it is still in starting screen.

Anyone able to update the card files. I will try to power it up and check my password

SMP7
3rd June, 2019, 08:15 AM
You mean the device was broke? Stopped at the starting page?

joseimel
3rd June, 2019, 05:09 PM
Well the device or de card file it came with.

SMP7
4th June, 2019, 03:42 AM
Well the device or de card file it came with.

still didn't get your meaning. What's the problem exactly?

hcip
6th June, 2019, 07:41 PM
Hello everyone.

I recently bought a obdstar X300m second hand. The problem is that it doesn’t go any further than the starting screen. It is a loop and doesn’t charge the software.

I am not able to create a new account due to I have no access to the serial number and password. Does anyone know how to obtain the card files?

Apparently I could do it with the obdstar display programme but the link is down.

Anyone can send me the card files?

Thanks all

SDCARD files from another machine doesnt work on your machine, its encrypted with serial number

The best way you can do is to ask the login name and password from where you bought it then format the card and upgrade it...

evss
6th June, 2019, 08:24 PM
problem i guess is machine is second user so if bought faulty you probably will have to return it to obdstar direct , i dont know if warranty is transferable or if it has any best ask them to be sure.

maybe they can tell you how to obtain the serial number?

SMP7
12th June, 2019, 08:02 AM
@ joseimel (https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/612310-joseimel)
Sent PM to you

SMP7
12th June, 2019, 08:05 AM
you can try to contact your seller first