PDA

View Full Version : Hello all vw chiptuners.. Transporter edc16u1 sluggish at low rpm.

eepromdom
3rd June, 2019, 08:50 AM
I have this transporter that just doesnt wanna rev up and is very sluggish. After 2000rpm she opens up and flies like a bat outta hell. I tried a egr off but it only over emphasised the current symptoms.. Turbo is new. Pump reconditioned also.Attached is the original flash. Can anyone help with a remap so that she has more power between 1000 and 2000 rpm? The truck gets used to tow and load rubbish and dump etc... So she needs the lower end power... Thank you in advance. Respect.624868

Peppos3
3rd June, 2019, 12:46 PM
I have this transporter that just doesnt wanna rev up and is very sluggish. After 2000rpm she opens up and flies like a bat outta hell. I tried a egr off but it only over emphasised the current symptoms.. Turbo is new. Pump reconditioned also.Attached is the original flash. Can anyone help with a remap so that she has more power between 1000 and 2000 rpm? The truck gets used to tow and load rubbish and dump etc... So she needs the lower end power... Thank you in advance. Respect.624868

try this...
thanks+rep please

twincam
3rd June, 2019, 12:59 PM
If software modification doesn’t help You to change PD injectors its a common problem when there is dirt inside them and the aumout of fuel is to small on the low rev’s.

eepromdom
3rd June, 2019, 03:33 PM
try this...
thanks+rep pleaseThanks for the help mate... I feel a bit of a difference in low revs... Im gonna take the injectors out and get then redone.. Thanks for the help...

Peppos3
3rd June, 2019, 07:16 PM
Thanks for the help mate... I feel a bit of a difference in low revs... Im gonna take the injectors out and get then redone.. Thanks for the help...

if you want more power after fixing the injectors let me know