PDA

View Full Version : Med17.5 tc1766 ktag gpt connections

bazaa
3rd June, 2019, 03:25 PM
Hi I have a bosch Med17.5 with tricore tc1766 and want a full read without opening the ecu but cant find the ktag gpt wire info to do this .can anyone help me with this information .thanks Barry

figani
3rd June, 2019, 03:37 PM
Hi I have a bosch Med17.5 with tricore tc1766 and want a full read without opening the ecu but cant find the ktag gpt wire info to do this .can anyone help me with this information .thanks Barry

Barry, here you go...

You're 9 years member I'll hope you'll press the buttons thanks and reputation...

vitaliyl
3rd June, 2019, 03:42 PM
pinout gpt cablle

levisdj
3rd June, 2019, 03:56 PM
Barry, here you go...

You're 9 years member I'll hope you'll press the buttons thanks and reputation...
You got one from me mate, altough I didnt need that info

stabiel
3rd June, 2019, 05:11 PM
Barry, here you go...

im confused, it is not necessary to open to connect boot anyway with GPT?

morgano
3rd June, 2019, 06:42 PM
im confused, it is not necessary to open to connect boot anyway with GPT?

Guess it is for clones :) Anyway i think original KTAG with ksuite 3.xx has the hability to read&write some ecus obd like by pinout, not need bootmode pin.

pluto2013
3rd June, 2019, 09:40 PM
Guess it is for clones :) Anyway i think original KTAG with ksuite 3.xx has the hability to read&write some ecus obd like by pinout, not need bootmode pin.

Yes no need to open

bazaa
6th June, 2019, 08:39 PM
its for pcm bench flash it can read without opening ecu case but the gpt points were not listed properly and it uses same points as ktag ,dimsport thanks for everyones help :tears_of_joy::cheers: