PDA

View Full Version : programming remote control of bmw x5!

cartech
21st December, 2009, 07:55 PM
hello!
I have the bmw x5 year 2001; the remote stopped to work, how to synchronize(program) it?
I checked with manual method but no success.
help me plz

cjawahir
22nd December, 2009, 12:42 AM
with the both keys, get in the car and close all doors.
Put working key into the ignition and turn to position on

turn the key back to position 0 and take key out of the ignition.
Using the working key, hold down the unlock button, press the Roundel (lock button) 3 times, and release the unlock button. Doors should lock and unlock.
With the new key, hold down the unlock button and press the Roundel (lock button) 3 times and let go of the unlock button. Doors should lock and unlock and you're done!!

roby
22nd December, 2009, 01:29 AM
hello!
I have the bmw x5 year 2001; the remote stopped to work, how to synchronize(program) it?
I checked with manual method but no success.
help me plz

This can help you aswell.

:wink:

cartech
22nd December, 2009, 01:48 PM
hello!
I checked the both method no success.
the battery 3 volts is good
I checked others remote but no success.
how to resolve this

cjawahir
22nd December, 2009, 01:53 PM
closed the vehicle with central lock switch , and try again over and over until it work, i have seen some vehicle give this problem .

cj

cartech
22nd December, 2009, 07:54 PM
I checked but always same pb!
where is the electronic receive for remote of this car?
how to check it

cjawahir
22nd December, 2009, 08:03 PM
can you close the vehicle with the button inside the vehicle ?

bassit
23rd December, 2009, 07:56 AM
yes
the door can be close and open with button of the car

cjawahir
23rd December, 2009, 12:56 PM
yes
the door can be close and open with button of the car

use ROBY pdf file you must do the steps quickly , try using another key from a good working vehicle and program it to yours , just use your key to switch the vehicle on and off then pull it out and program it quickly .

cj

cartech
23rd December, 2009, 05:54 PM
hi!
my button of central door locking inside the car work well!!!!
I folow pdf of roby alwyas same pb.
help me plz.
thanks for all

nutloose
24th December, 2009, 12:52 AM
are you sure the car has not gone into delivery mode?
do the interior lights still operate?
check the DTC's

bassit
24th December, 2009, 10:14 AM
what's the delevery mode?
I haven't diag tool for bmw
thanks

bassit
24th December, 2009, 10:16 AM
the interior light work normally, when I opend the doors the loght go on, when I open the light go off.

bali motor
24th December, 2009, 10:25 AM
this link program remote key:

Program and Reprogram Your Car Remote Key Fob Control Transponder - Program Your Keys Free Instructions - BMW X5 Key Remote Control Fob Programming (http://www.programyourkeys.com/BMW_X5_Key_Remote_Control_Fob_Programming.html)

regard

nutloose
24th December, 2009, 03:35 PM
what's the delevery mode?
I haven't diag tool for bmw
thanks

delivery mode is when the non essential electrics are shutdown to preserve battery life and a DTC is set.
The car will enter delivery mode automatically if you leave a current drain whilst parked up. eg leave your lights on.

cartech
25th December, 2009, 10:53 AM
in delivery mode the remote will not work??????????
how to remove file:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/topalarm/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot.pngfile:///D:/DOCUME%7E1/topalarm/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/moz-screenshot-1.pngdelivery mode???????
more info

Alekso
25th December, 2009, 12:03 PM
The original BMW remote (diamant stile) programing automaticly when you put them on the igniation.In your case probably the electronics is broken,or the electronic is from other car.
If you like to program aditionl remote you have to read the EWS and do programing by that motorola dump.

diabliyo
26th December, 2009, 11:11 PM
File of programming control BMW.

kellodus
27th January, 2010, 01:57 AM
I have the same problem with X5 2005 US. I was trying all tricks but doesn't work. What is worth to mention is that when lock mw car using a key the hazard lights flashes but there is no sound signal.

Xram
27th January, 2010, 02:20 AM
Wrong first post mate (it doesn't go down well if you don't post in the intro section) though I will answer your question. I may be wrong this should be worldwide can't see them changing it for other countries the X5 (uk model) only flashes no horn or beep sound the prog your key link should work as I have tried and tested that method a few times only difference for you lot driving on the wrong side of the road would be change left shoulder to right.!!!!!!!!!!!! it may need a few tries but I normally find options 2 & 3 on that link work best.

cartech
27th January, 2010, 08:10 AM
how to know remote frequency of the bmw cars 433MHZ or 3xxMHZ????????????????????????.
and same for mercedes benz?????????
thank u