PDA

View Full Version : Need some help

uninvited66
14th June, 2019, 07:06 AM
Hello everyone,

This is not abut a specific car or ecu or something. I need some help about Chiptuning , EGR DPF etc remove, and DTC remove.

So the question is next:
Anyone know a website, where you can upload your file, from ecu and they make for you a stage 1 or egr dpf remove or dtc remove ?
I know, google is full of this type of website, but i need one that is serious and you work with them in past. And most important, i need to recive modified map in maximum 1 - 2 hours after payment !

Thank you !

I check easyecu .com , but is made by autodtc .net and some people here tell me this is a scam. Is this true?

oldford
14th June, 2019, 07:44 AM
Hello everyone,
And most important, i need to recive modified map in maximum 1 - 2 hours after payment !

I doubt if any one can do a serious stage 1 within a hour or even 2 hours. It certainly isn't going to be seriously tested.

Ignasvw
14th June, 2019, 07:52 AM
I doubt if any one can do a serious stage 1 within a hour or even 2 hours. It certainly isn't going to be seriously tested.
winols show similar or same data area. if you had made similar sw number in past, you can do tested stage in 1 minute.

dominik.m
14th June, 2019, 08:08 AM
Mr Ignas. You're right. Can do it very quickly.
But every newbie will think that this is no work and will post the file after the file in the forum.

uninvited66
14th June, 2019, 09:11 AM
If i recive a file in 2 minutes for me is not a problem :)