PDA

View Full Version : 2015 mitshubishi rvr 8635A323 st95640 issue

glenchafe
21st June, 2019, 02:22 AM
can anyone help with this module or maybe have virgin file , I fixed this file using carpro software but still have code for driver side sealtbelt , replace belt and checked wiring still has same code , b1604 ,causes module ,wiring, or seat belt , got seatbelt and wiring ruled out , here is original file and the fixed file by carpro if any one can help

MAUR
21st June, 2019, 02:35 AM
SEND FILES AGAIN

glenchafe
21st June, 2019, 02:42 AM
crash file

glenchafe
21st June, 2019, 02:43 AM
fixed file by car pro software

MAUR
21st June, 2019, 02:44 AM
YOUR FILE IS EMPTY REVISE AND SEND AGAIN

alex2019
21st June, 2019, 04:22 AM
try n report buddy.

glenchafe
22nd June, 2019, 02:41 AM
Tried file but same result , still has the drivers side seat belt code , I am beginning to think the used seatbelt customer gave me is a dud as well , I removed module from a 12 which dealer said was same module installed it and it had same code i took it out of good car no light on and now reinstalled it and it’s setting code for drivers seat belt just different code and I can’t clear it . I am very confused

alex2019
22nd June, 2019, 03:33 AM
Tried file but same result , still has the drivers side seat belt code , I am beginning to think the used seatbelt customer gave me is a dud as well , I removed module from a 12 which dealer said was same module installed it and it had same code i took it out of good car no light on and now reinstalled it and it’s setting code for drivers seat belt just different code and I can’t clear it . I am very confused

try to replace left seatbelt and see what happen, if it gives you more DTC code, means that ur module is good, and if the rigt belt wiring is good, then maybe your right belt is the problem. or you can also try to replace both belt, right to the left.

glenchafe
22nd June, 2019, 04:57 AM
yes I am beginning to think its a bad left belt the customer supplied me. however after removing module from 12 rvr i got same result same code , but know when i reinstall the 12 module back i original car which never ever had a airbag light on,now there is a light on,different codes but for same seat belt,i cant help wonder f because he seat belt is gone in 15 its hard wring in module. f that's the case this is why i am getting fault in the donor car i used all of a sudden. so now i am trying to clear file in 12 rvr to get light out and then remove seat belt and rewrite file in 15 module and install with good known seat belt from donor car to see if problem is corrected but after having flle fixed in 12 rvr 4 times end result is closest i can get is no fault codes in any modules including the ocm but light sill wont go out even tried to calibrate seat again an was successful but light still wont go out. seems like such a night mare with this rvr ,never ran into this with any others i have done. any ideas?

glenchafe
22nd June, 2019, 05:03 AM
one thing i might add is when i get to point where no codes are set in module but light still on the special functions under srs coding where you can check chasis vin or change chasis vin or where you can copy and save srs coding using autel , it wont communicate but files i have tried which result in fault codes set in srs it does communicate with these functions and will even pick up vin. note this module was fine no light on till i tried in 15 and then reinstalled back to original rvr .