PDA

View Full Version : dbox help for newbie please

halau
15th September, 2008, 12:25 PM
Just been given a dbox that went down in july, never seen one before so looking for some help.

it is running neutrino and the last image put on was in march called snapshot and only has bbc channels on at moment

What do i need to do to get this up and running again ??

johnlogie
15th September, 2008, 01:19 PM
you need to know if its a 1chip or 2chip box, then download the chatterbox.cc toolbar(google it) and download an image from there(they have k*ys etc),download ifa from download section on here, so u can reflash box ,follow instructions and away u go.
:dancing2:

Barnsley Bill
15th September, 2008, 02:56 PM
Go with Blade quad or the andromeda images..if the box is nokia,its x2..if its sagem then a look thru the vents with a torch will reveal its identity..look for chips marked avia,id use a ftp client flash fxp is wot i use..theres some guides on the forum,this way will introduce you to the directory of the box (folders).where youlle soon pick up where everything goes and there uses.

halau
15th September, 2008, 08:07 PM
you need to know if its a 1chip or 2chip box, then download the chatterbox.cc toolbar(google it) and download an image from there(they have k*ys etc),download ifa from download section on here, so u can reflash box ,follow instructions and away u go.
:dancing2:

is there any way of doing this before i go look for screwdriver and start taking it apart

portbhoy
15th September, 2008, 08:11 PM
Check if your box is a 1 chip or 2 chip

halau
15th September, 2008, 08:15 PM
just took a look on toolbar all the files are dated april time but this box was running till late july is this correct ?

thanks portbhoy

portbhoy
15th September, 2008, 08:19 PM
Actually all you need is a keypack mate and ftp it to the box if you pm me your e-mail addy I will send it to you ;)

halau
15th September, 2008, 08:33 PM
sent m8

think it will need more than keys

smoggie
15th September, 2008, 09:29 PM
portbhoy is right, if you getting just free to air then the new keys will do the trick