PDA

View Full Version : Italian Baked Lasagna

rolas
22nd December, 2009, 10:31 PM
Grease a 15" x 12" or larger, deep sided baking pan. Arrange a first layer of noodles across the pan so the ends hang over the sides. (The ends will be laid back-over the top for the final layer. This helps to hold lasagna together when cutting servings) Then add a layer of the lasagna sauce, ricotta cheese and mozzarella cheese. Add a second alternating layer of pasta (lengthwise in the pan), the sauce and cheese mixture. Repeat until pan is almost full then fold over the ends of the first layer of noodles and top with more lasagna sauce. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes, or till cheese is bubbly.

Allow to set for 5 to 10 minutes before cutting. Serve this baked lasagna with sour dough French bread and have extra parmesan cheese at the table. This recipe can be modified to suit individual preferences.

melloned
26th January, 2010, 09:25 PM
:eating: Delicious recipe , missus and i loved it , although we only used half the cheese , as i'm not keen on big helpings of it .:eating:

jonnyluvrod
27th January, 2010, 10:05 PM
Love lasagne so I'm really looking forward to trying this but do you really cook it at 350 degrees??? Seems very hot to me???

boothuk
29th January, 2010, 01:28 PM
200 oC for 20 minutes usually for lasagna pasta.

cdrwin
15th April, 2010, 07:47 AM
lovely... tastes buds are on fire...