PDA

View Full Version : CAN CLIP possible problem?

autoemerson
22nd December, 2009, 10:58 PM
Hi guys
Please be patient with me I am new here
I have a CLIP diag tool bought from China with V90 software version.Yesterday I try to diagnose a Ren. Laguna 2.0 from 1996.I open the program , ignition is on , all leds on interface are lighting , I write the VIN number , program recognize the car and after i push the diagnose buton nothing happened.In any of section.And no error mesage just sit.Quickly i mounted the tool on a Megane II from 2006 to try a diagnose and on this car work.
Is something wrong with the interface or with the software?
Please someone help me to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance.

Patrian
24th December, 2009, 03:01 AM
Hi guys
Please be patient with me I am new here
I have a CLIP diag tool bought from China with V90 software version.Yesterday I try to diagnose a Ren. Laguna 2.0 from 1996.I open the program , ignition is on , all leds on interface are lighting , I write the VIN number , program recognize the car and after i push the diagnose buton nothing happened.In any of section.And no error mesage just sit.Quickly i mounted the tool on a Megane II from 2006 to try a diagnose and on this car work.
Is something wrong with the interface or with the software?
Please someone help me to fix this problem.
Thanks in advance.

I think that for understand if your interface it has problem you must to do this:

Format your Laptop, install a fresh WINXP SP3 (one good "Kit".....), install ALL your Laptop Drivers, DISABLE THE WINDOWS FIREWALL, install the Clip program with ATTENTION, then plug-in your interface 1st on the car, then in your Laptop, install again with ATTENTION all the Clip drivers (4 TIMES!!!!!) and then you must be ok!!!!!

IF not, then your China "SHIT" for "Recycle Bin"..... lol lol lol

PS
One of my Good friends here in my Country, with OLD Version 81 the same problem with you, (he have "China".....) and now he working LIKE A CHARM with Version 91!!!!! :congrats: In the next days we upgrade the software in Version 94!!!!! :thefinger:

fusionbubu
28th December, 2009, 09:27 PM
for your problem :

you must uninstall you probe clip
restart the pc
plug your probe in an other usb plug
install the driver
J had the same Concerns
and now that work fine

esldomino00
30th December, 2009, 10:40 AM
yeah..now comes the v92..

z786
24th May, 2011, 08:47 PM
Hi, iv got a problem

iv installed clip on a VM and get an error sometimes saying

DgIpSvr
---------------------------
Erreur cr?ation Listening Socket

or

DgIpSvr.exe encountered a problem

i tried to diagnose a scenic and i cud only communicate with parking brake

please help, any advice

19vik
25th May, 2011, 11:49 AM
You should uninstall-reinstall Clip, delete RSRwin, but leave DgIpSvr in their place... without them, sonde will not work on nonCAN cars, this happened to me first time using Clip.