PDA

View Full Version : Warning USER "Act Tuning" scamming!!!!!

sniegavirs
22nd June, 2019, 02:04 PM
Users be warned about dealing with user Act Tuning.
1 month ago i asked him to do Stage1 tune for a car. Hi sent me the tuned file password protected. I did payment and he disappeared. And no password for me. We were contacting using skype and he just went offline to this day.
His skype name is ECTtuning. Googled it and actual "ECTtuning" is a tuning company in Germany that has nothing to do with this user. So as a start he is already trying to use Name of other respectable chiptuning company.
After a month i tried to write an email to the same email address i payed him using paypal. Immediately someone named Пупкин Иван answers. At start to be sure i asked if he is doing chiptuning file service and he answered that yes he does. After that i asked him to contact through skype and he gave me the same Skype name as i was using when contacting him before but no answer. Then i told him who i am that i am still waiting for my password for tuned file i payed for and why he is not answering me on skype. After that he stopped answering me on email too!!!! What an as@!!!!

So be warned people! This Act Tuner is a scammer!!!!

Forever13
22nd June, 2019, 02:28 PM
many people . scam or dont know working

you neeeed ask before working

sniegavirs
22nd June, 2019, 02:54 PM
OK let's see how it works! Are You a scammer!?

Forever13
22nd June, 2019, 03:10 PM
ARE YOU SIRIEUS ???

i tell you ask the tunner before make payement

sniegavirs
22nd June, 2019, 03:15 PM
If the tuner is actual scammer will he answer me - Yes i am a scammer! :D :D :D

Forever13
22nd June, 2019, 03:16 PM
no . you ask people about it

Forever13
22nd June, 2019, 03:17 PM
are you have alots of tunner who you already work with him withoud any probleme

all garunted . who ??

sniegavirs
22nd June, 2019, 03:28 PM
OK your English is BAD! Yes i searched for a lot of threads where people ask for tuning here in DK and nobody was complaining. So yeah i did a research!
It is not like this is end of the world for me :D just wanted to warn everyone for dealing with him in the future. I am not saying he scammed everybody who have dealt with him but in my case he did!!!

smokin66
22nd June, 2019, 03:46 PM
same person scammed me too ,did you transfer 50 euro? cost me but lesson learned now im wary about fileservice and i only use it on my own and friends cars.
still looking for a tune but would rather test it first but not many including on here would do it.

sniegavirs
22nd June, 2019, 03:59 PM
I suggest admins to send him a warn message to him because he comes online now and then here in DK but no answer on PM also. If he wants he can explain him self here in this thread! If not then BAN him. He has a lot of presence here in DK that let me think he is good respectable user but no. Even his avatar picture is a "ECT tuning" logo that is another tuning company's logo and they have nothing to do with him.

morgano
22nd June, 2019, 04:20 PM
If you read DK rules somewhere say that if you do business with a member on private is your own responsability and if you get scammed don’t cone to forum to complain and solve it in private, same as you did the business.

Meat-Head
22nd June, 2019, 04:42 PM
As soon as insert coin was mentioned you should have hit the nearest report button
theres hundrads all over dk, rings a bell in dk staff room.

have you tried his user name as password