PDA

View Full Version : Twingo 98 problem with micro connection

guillermoc
23rd June, 2019, 01:03 AM
Hello everyone, I have a problem with this board twingo 98, I did with TU2008 but I was blocked and now I have original UPA to work, I tried to connect according to the manual, according to UPA script images, energizing from connector and nothing, the micro that I have is the same as the friend "dh222" in "https://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/593992-Renault-Twingo-VDO-mileage-problem?highlight= twingo% 2Bupa ". Jomberykaso publishes a connection for digiprog, could someone tell me how to connect this micro with UPA? and if you have to energize it? I thank you in advance for your help.

guillermoc
23rd June, 2019, 08:44 PM
I'm confused, I got a TU and I made the connections as always but obviously this micro does not respond, TU read 575755 km., How should I connect it to YOU or UPA?, I need your help.

guillermoc
24th June, 2019, 11:41 PM
I still can not solve this problem, someone can help me with UPA connections, I thank you in advance for your help.

guillermoc
27th June, 2019, 03:37 AM
I grab those who helped me with their experience Dr. Zoidberg and Fec001, so then the UPA connection that worked for this micro in question is the image of NYO4 with the clarifications of these colleagues. Here I share it for those who need it. Thank you.