PDA

View Full Version : touran 2005

mouss
24th June, 2019, 09:54 AM
hello

i hade change dash in my touran year 2005 for start car i had do immo off on ecu car now start but have dtc immobilizer and light in dash is car with key inside can we eraze this dtc.

thank again at MDK

kiszka
24th June, 2019, 10:06 AM
hello

i hade change dash in my touran year 2005 for start car i had do immo off on ecu car now start but have dtc immobilizer and light in dash is car with key inside can we eraze this dtc.

thank again at MDK

it remains to program the key nothing else

periko
24th June, 2019, 10:31 AM
Hello
shows message on the central screen of immobilizer failure?
When there is no screen I simply plug the light of immo failing.

If you have notice on the screen you will have to code a chip, it is not difficult and you will never have any problems of immo or lights.

There is another mode that has worked for me in passatt 2005 with on-screen warning.
You also have to cover the immo led and then take a few steps to remove the notice from the screen (I did it because the car had sporadic immo failing and the owner wanted this solution), but you need the pin anyway, so I think it's better to remove immo and encode key.

A greeting.

periko
24th June, 2019, 10:37 AM
edited in previous post

kiszka
24th June, 2019, 10:43 AM
There is another mode that has worked for me in passatt 2005 with on-screen warning.
You also have to cover the immo led and then take a few steps to remove the notice from the screen (I did it because the car had sporadic immo failing and the owner wanted this solution), but you need the pin anyway, so I think it's better to remove immo and encode key.
Please, use the Edit Post

Hello sorry.

How can I delete that post ??

if you can erase this too

a greeting
Apologies, this is for the moderator, the forum
For me, remember this for the future

periko
24th June, 2019, 10:49 AM
Hello sorry.

How can I delete that post ??

if you can erase this too