PDA

View Full Version : Could someone please look at my tune?

williamp525
27th June, 2019, 07:33 PM
Hello all,

Could someone please rate my tunes please? or give some advice to improve.

The car is a 2007 VW Passat 2.0TDI
Engine code - BKP
ECU - SIEMENS PPD 1.5
H/W - 03G906018CE
S/W SN100L1000000

Cars modifications include:
Decat (Gutted and re welded)
GT1749V Hybrid turbo (stock turbo with hybrid internals)
Aftermarket FMIC and pipework
EGR delete (blanked and mapped out)
BKD Alloy intake with swirl flap delete.

Attached is the stock ORI file,

Tune 1 is a combination of two different remaps from two different companies who both failed to get above 155hp and 390nm torque on the rolling road. This map was on the car before I had the cat gutted and hybrid turbo installed, is this adequate for my current setup? it feels like it did on the stock turbo with cat in place.

Tune 2 is what I have done, I have worked off Tune 1 but increased fueling and injection duration mid range among changes to map set points. how does this tune look? I currently have this loaded on the car, slightly smokey on start up and on load low down when engine is cold but once moving i cant see any heavy smoke and the car feels like it gets down the road well, boost is currently spiking 28 PSI before dropping to around 20 and building and holding between 23 and 25 depending on gear/gradient etc. I just want to make sure I do not cause any stupid damage. I don't really want the car back on the rolling road on an unproven remap under high stress.

I have also attached the map pack which I have used to find addresses even though I don't think half of them are what the say they are and so I have been very cautious. these addresses have been found from PPD MAPS, ECM TITANIUM and by comparing remaps I have had in the past against each other to find what changes where made. Please ignore most the titles and just look at the tables themselves.

I'm looking for at least 175hp and 380nm torque which is easily achieved on the Bosch ECU but PPD ECU's are a different kettle of fish and much harder to remap, hence two companies have failed to be successful, this is why I decided to try teach myself to the best of my ability using WinOLS, however having the Hybrid installed has made things much harder as its not very well documented on these ECU's.

Any help or thoughts would be very much appreciated.

Thank you.

williamp525
28th June, 2019, 07:03 AM
Can anyone help?

Meat-Head
28th June, 2019, 07:13 AM
Welcome to dk the worlds best website, most members are spread around the world and different time zones

Your post has not been up for 12 hours yet, also it’s a lot of information to take in.
perhaps you should wait a few days then bump.

if your too impatient to wait, go buy some quick settings cement from B&q

williamp525
28th June, 2019, 11:20 AM
That's a very fair and valid point, I have been told :itsme:and will abide.