4th July, 2019, 02:49 PM
Hi guys,

i did a litte programming for you all.

Im going to post here my updates.

Features working:
- Searchable Car / ECU database. Good to see which cars have which ECU
- OBD code database
- EDC17 TPROT remover
- ECU Id. To identify any ecu file (alpha... working for EDC and partial for Marelli ECUs)

Features to come:
- DPF remover
- EGR remover
- DTC remover
- Online Hex/2D editor with A2L and winols script support.

Any help with coding, algorithms and tuning/dpf/egr/dtc solutions are welcome.

Hope you enjoy. Please report and suggest... THANKS ;-)

https://tuning.bitservice.es/id/

Junkyard Dog
4th July, 2019, 05:31 PM
Good job :)

spacie2136
5th July, 2019, 11:25 AM
OBD code search added. In the next days i will add also Brand specific codes.

Quick EDC17 TPROT remover tool will come later today! (just fighting with nice file upload)

feliperabello
5th July, 2019, 04:48 PM
Congrets great work

vaggelis00
5th July, 2019, 04:51 PM
very good work bro

spacie2136
6th July, 2019, 01:54 PM
Added some ECU id plugins. Its still under development but it seems to be able to identify EDC16, EDC17 and Marelli IAW and MJ ecus.

Next thing to be added will be reading HW and SW version. After that identification of car model.

Im still looking for some help ;-) If someone has got some nice WinOLS scripts... they will help a lot. Thanks

huskypt
6th July, 2019, 10:37 PM
Good Job friend

spacie2136
9th July, 2019, 12:42 PM
Hi guys,
i have been working a bit on VAG EDC recognition. Now implemented AI for recognizing files... but it will take some time for the AI to learn!

What do you guys think about if i create a Original (and maybe tuning file) database for DK members? Makes sense? Is cool? Any suggestions on how to make it?

For example: I can ask users uploading file if they want to share the file and save it for community members. (For now i am only saving hashes! Not the whole file!)
Good idea? Bad idea?

Other example: Get in touch with forum owners and work together. Maybe we can make an automatic file upload plugin for the board which loads files directly into a database :-/

Any other idea?

huskypt
16th July, 2019, 11:10 PM
Hello Friend. the idea is useful. create a database with original and perhaps modified files for anyone who wants to share with other members. there must be a mechanism for abuse by "ghost members". you can try with original files. Thank you for your initiative.

spacie2136
17th July, 2019, 11:28 AM
Thanks huskypt,

im working on HEX and 2D view/edit now! I already got working BIN2HEX and HEX2DEC HiLo conversion. Im implementing maps recognition and maybe damos support now. (btw... A2L format is a mess!!!)

Does somebody have a list of what viewing modes to use with which ECU? Like 16bit decimal LoHi for EDC16?

I think the best is to create a file database for originals and perhaps tuned files like you said. To control abuse i will limit downloads per day and require registration. To avoid ghost members i think the best is to take a look at DK users reputation.

reas57
26th February, 2021, 06:06 PM
ottimo lavoro grazie

chipdanix
21st November, 2021, 01:46 AM
Write on PM how to help you because I like the idea

alonedark
21st November, 2021, 02:20 AM
Tienes alguno para buscar detectar páginas falsas

alonedark
21st November, 2021, 02:25 AM
De verdad pensáis que lo que estáis haciendo no es delito???

chipdanix
21st November, 2021, 02:48 AM
'alonedark' I have a confirmed bone marrow cancer with its multiple sclerosis I don't know how much life I have left, but I can always help my friends in DK. I needed help, they helped and this is the most important thing and I will always selflessly help

banditZA
23rd November, 2021, 12:48 PM
Really nice work.

immokill
23rd November, 2021, 01:06 PM
Goood work my friend !!!!

djmacedin
24th December, 2021, 08:21 PM
nice site. i will deffo use it