PDA

View Full Version : searching for Cas2 E90 330i

mapino
9th July, 2019, 05:25 PM
Thanks all for reading my post

I Need the cas2 dump/files for an BMW E90 330i 2004 (automatic transmission)
the old cas is not readable any more the 2K79X is broken

i need exacly the same file becase its a powerclass 2 engine code N52
please any one with a BMW 330i file reply
Thanks in Advance

brend
9th July, 2019, 10:31 PM
Load sticker and if you lucky same members help you!..............634024

lechus111
10th July, 2019, 08:42 AM
Try it, maybe it will come to you

mapino
10th July, 2019, 09:19 AM
thanks but this is not the correct one its powerclass 0
for a 320I OL (EUR

Engine
N46

my car is powerclass 2 330I E90

Please help

mapino
10th July, 2019, 10:19 PM
Is there anyone with cas files for a E90 330i

diagtula
10th July, 2019, 11:18 PM
power class can be changed via diagnostic (esys, rheingold)

mapino
12th July, 2019, 12:50 PM
power class can be changed via diagnostic (esys, rheingold)

if i want to do the powerclass mod i have to reset the running hours of the DME msv70
can anyone tell me how to do this

thanks in advance

mapino
18th July, 2019, 08:19 AM
Here an update
I found out that the engine code N52B30A Powerclass 2 has
so if you use a Cas2 from a donor car with the same engine code you can get it to work instantly
but if you use a cas2 module from for instance 318i or 325i or 320D and so on they have other powerclasses
the car has no crank /no start
if you use the correct powerclass coded in the cas module and of course do a DME/CAS isn sync you can start the car

with NCSexpert you can read the coding and FA (vehicle order) no problem here
with NCSdummy you can change the powerclass and save it
but when you want to write the file back to the cas module with NCSexpert you get an error see picture 1

now the following actions are required you have to reset the betriebsstundenzaehler (running hours) in the engine ECU in my case the MSV70
you can do this using EDIABAStool32 load the MSV70.prg and go to status_betriebsstundenzaehler and run job stat_bsz_wert
but there is a catch if your ECU MSV70 has more then you get the error betriebsstundenzaehler verstanden aber nicht akzeptiert (top_w >10h)
this means thet your ECU MSV70 has more then 10 hours running time and you can not reset the running hours (picture 2)

so if someone has the solution to reset the running hours in the ECU MSV70 please reply
or set the power class in the CAS2 module with out getting the failure in (picture 1)

hopefully this helps for other forum members

Nodi94
18th May, 2022, 07:42 PM
Here an update
I found out that the engine code N52B30A Powerclass 2 has
so if you use a Cas2 from a donor car with the same engine code you can get it to work instantly
but if you use a cas2 module from for instance 318i or 325i or 320D and so on they have other powerclasses
the car has no crank /no start
if you use the correct powerclass coded in the cas module and of course do a DME/CAS isn sync you can start the car

with NCSexpert you can read the coding and FA (vehicle order) no problem here
with NCSdummy you can change the powerclass and save it
but when you want to write the file back to the cas module with NCSexpert you get an error see picture 1

now the following actions are required you have to reset the betriebsstundenzaehler (running hours) in the engine ECU in my case the MSV70
you can do this using EDIABAStool32 load the MSV70.prg and go to status_betriebsstundenzaehler and run job stat_bsz_wert
but there is a catch if your ECU MSV70 has more then you get the error betriebsstundenzaehler verstanden aber nicht akzeptiert (top_w >10h)
this means thet your ECU MSV70 has more then 10 hours running time and you can not reset the running hours (picture 2)

so if someone has the solution to reset the running hours in the ECU MSV70 please reply
or set the power class in the CAS2 module with out getting the failure in (picture 1)

hopefully this helps for other forum members

Hi! I have a dme(msv70), which is from an E90 330i. I got donor Cas 3 with keys from another car, I think it is from 320d. I would like to make a cas-key-dme set. I have written isn and vin from dme to cas, but I still have to change the powerclass in cas. Could you help me how to find power class in cas' eeprom?