PDA

View Full Version : please help PEUGEOT 5008 BSI

mohamedrhim
19th July, 2019, 01:50 AM
please help

The Peugeot 5008 2011 was completely disrupted by the programming of a Chinese fvdi device
thanks

Functional Plan No: 966689568001
Manufacturer: Johnson Controls
Functional Product No: 9664059080
v 05.02
BSI 04EV K04-00 100710

Please is very urgent!!!!

mvekaz
19th July, 2019, 06:55 AM
Read this warning from one web.
Whatever we suggest you not to try FVDI on Johnson BSI, from time to time, we hear people damage this ECU by FVDI, better for you to use another more safe tool for this Johnson BSI.
Some FVDI PSA users warn others: FVDI kills Johnson control BSI.
Exactly, BSI is not kill,it is in boot mode but car is in economy mode, put BSI in car but star other car and connect +and- in car for read BSI is work 100%.
To explain better my procedure: no problem when you read BSI connected other car will start on the battery of the vehicle you read BSI because the proceed is not fast and your vehicle goes into economy mod then your BSI remains in boot mod and does not want to start your car if you happen redone a reading of your BSI and finally exit the boot mod reading and more concern, especially connect another car started on the battery of the vehicle to read.

You could understand like this: the BSI goes in economy/boot mode because the procedure takes much time – I have to connect another car to the battery of the non-starting car, start the donor-car and then I will be able to connect to the “dead” BSI and revive it by switching off the economy/boot mode.

Also read this topic here on dk_kaos, maybe you will finde answer for your problem.
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/672161-JC-CONTROLL-KILLED-BY-FVDI-peugeot-407

Good luck.