PDA

View Full Version : Swiftec or File Service?

allautotune
24th July, 2019, 02:21 PM
For a couple of years I have been doing chiptuning as a hobby. I've done a lot of cars for no money or for symbolic money of gratitude.
More and more people are looking for my services and I'm already thinking about whether to start doing my hobby more professionally with paid services.

Until now, all EGR, DPF, TVA, ect.. solutions have been done manually after a lot of reading and testing but it is very time-consuming and I'm already thinking about automating this.

I wonder if it is worth buying a Swiftec or using a File Service. What is the better solution in the long term?

What is your opinion?

ohkarol
24th July, 2019, 02:48 PM
if you need file service - send PM

damjantuze
24th July, 2019, 03:04 PM
try https://ecudecoder.com/ its cheap and its good in long term using :)
swiftec is too expensive

tunelab
24th July, 2019, 03:31 PM
try https://ecudecoder.com/ its cheap and its good in long term using :)
swiftec is too expensive
almost not working 50% of solutions, its better to have an expensive and at least to have 80% working solutions

allautotune
24th July, 2019, 04:51 PM
Hmm, I do not know what is ecudecoder and how much it costs, but how can I pay 7000 euros for swiftec and get 80% working solutions? Is this true?

What it is mean MEDIUM LEVEL OF SUPPORT and PRIORITY LEVEL OF SUPPORT? May be swiftec with PRIORITY LEVEL OF SUPPORT you have 100% working solutions?

tunelab
24th July, 2019, 06:08 PM
Hmm, I do not know what is ecudecoder and how much it costs, but how can I pay 7000 euros for swiftec and get 80% working solutions? Is this true?

What it is mean MEDIUM LEVEL OF SUPPORT and PRIORITY LEVEL OF SUPPORT? May be swiftec with PRIORITY LEVEL OF SUPPORT you have 100% working solutions?
there is no 100% working solution software in the market just given you am example mate even swiftec people complaint time to time you can see posts in the forum
but what i know is still good and better than all other softwares

voltechcar
24th July, 2019, 09:14 PM
What car and engine you need modify than I can told you what is better to you.

allautotune
25th July, 2019, 08:37 AM
What car and engine you need modify than I can told you what is better to you.

From my practice and what I plan to do, I can give the following prediction for what I will need as support from my program (for the next 5 years):

EGR, DPF, TVA, SWIRL, MAF, LAMBDA, DTC, IMMO on following ECUs - 80% BOSCH, 10% SIEMENS, 5% DELPHI, 5% OTHER

BOSCH - 20% EDC15, ME7
BOSCH - 50% EDC16, MED9
BOSCH - 30% EDC17, MED17

cupsi
25th July, 2019, 11:48 AM
If u want file service for low price, send me pm.. ;)

fabiogray
31st August, 2019, 09:38 AM
I have swiftec and charge £30 let me know if we can work together :)