PDA

View Full Version : Santa Fé 2013 Dash Dump Needed

koolstuff
24th July, 2019, 09:47 PM
Hi there,
i have lost small eprom 93C66 of a Hyundai SantaFé 2013 while i was decreasing mileage, i have searched all in my workshop but no luck, it's a small eprom and i was wondering if anyone has a backup dump of the eprom, i have tried others backup i had but none is working

Here are the part number

94002-4Z001
TN157560-1078

Thanks a lot

jomberykaso
25th July, 2019, 01:56 AM
car is MT or AT?

koolstuff
25th July, 2019, 11:08 AM
Automatic transmission

Dejfat
25th July, 2019, 11:24 AM
try these dumps from dk

jomberykaso
25th July, 2019, 05:47 PM
Automatic transmission

I only have this for that year and AT....I hope this can help you

koolstuff
25th July, 2019, 08:51 PM
solved with this file

Dejfat
26th July, 2019, 09:01 AM
a simple thank you is not too much, no one gets paid for helping or even attempting to render a help. learn to appreciate

koolstuff
26th July, 2019, 11:41 PM
Thanks but the dumps you uploaded i had already tried them before asking for help

jomberykaso
27th July, 2019, 12:26 AM
Thanks but the dumps you uploaded i had already tried them before asking for help

what about my file?...did you also try it before?

Dejfat
27th July, 2019, 07:52 AM
My point is you should learn to appreciate. What about saying
" thanks to everyone who tried to help but I solved the problem with this file".
No hard feelings bro.
I have been helped here many times
I learnt alot from here
And I will always help when I can.
When i knew nothing good people here are always ready to help.

Dejfat
27th July, 2019, 07:55 AM
Clicking the thank you button does not reduce yours or your reputation

koolstuff
27th July, 2019, 11:44 AM
what about my file?...did you also try it before?

No bro i did not tried it, i had done many of these santafé so i was trying file by file from my backups and DK old thread and finally got one working. Thanks

koolstuff
27th July, 2019, 11:46 AM
My point is you should learn to appreciate. What about saying
" thanks to everyone who tried to help but I solved the problem with this file".
No hard feelings bro.
I have been helped here many times
I learnt alot from here
And I will always help when I can.
When i knew nothing good people here are always ready to help.

Bro i did not mean to be rude or anything, if you see my topics you will notice that i have been helped and helped a lot here, that's what a forum is all about. but the thing is i was in a real mess and i had to give back the dash to its owner as you know africans are really complicated when it comes to breaking their belongings, the customer thought that the dash would not be working again.

Dejfat
27th July, 2019, 11:51 AM
i do understand that kind of pressure in such situations we all have been there at one time or the other. i am happy it was sorted bro

Bro i did not mean to be rude or anything, if you see my topics you will notice that i have been helped and helped a lot here, that's what a forum is all about. but the thing is i was in a real mess and i had to give back the dash to its owner as you know africans are really complicated when it comes to breaking their belongings, the customer thought that the dash would not be working again.