PDA

View Full Version : Sid803a complex problem

bobbik
26th July, 2019, 06:26 PM
Problem is that car has non-factory auto transmission.
TCU reads CAN frames from ECU properly, ECU has U1209 permanent fault(transmission from TCU error), and doesn't accelerate well. When recode ECU to manual transmission, it stops sending frames to TCU, and gearbox stops working well. I sniffed can frames, and i know that TCU sends almost same frames as genuine, except one frame is 1 byte longer, and there is one additional frame.
I'm not familiar with chiptunning, but I know SID803 is difficult, and has different maps for different gears and different engine rpm. My question: is it possible to make run it at least as stock, with U1209?
I imagine that remove DTC from table and switch off some limiters could make it run preety fast?

Other problem is that cruise control doesn't work with that DTC but it is not much important to me.

bobolin4o
27th July, 2019, 08:01 AM
Give full BDM read from the ECU...

bobbik
28th July, 2019, 06:52 AM
Ok. I'll upload it tomorrow

bobbik
29th July, 2019, 12:07 PM
here it is. I think file isn't stock, BDM pads were soldered before. :crushed:

bobbik
29th July, 2019, 12:13 PM
i don't know what is going on, its my own Pug, bought it "as is" , transmission is from 508, and now this... If the ECU was remapped maybe it has FAP removed.... Few times happened massive black somoke while engaged D and pressed acc pedal...

bobolin4o
29th July, 2019, 02:49 PM
I think the file is stock.
About the gearbox problem... if there is not possibility to change some coding with Diagbox in the ECU... you are screwed up...
Sorry!

bobbik
29th July, 2019, 03:19 PM
I am about to replace gearbox with proper one.
Mine gearbox - as i've found- is taken from 2.0HDI 163 HP.
They are identical, except sticker on TCU :
AW_BVA_AM6_CEM2 - Older one 136HP
AW_BVA_AT6_CEM0 - Newer one, 163HP.
TCU's are identical too, but not interchangeable.

Other soultion is CAN translator and lots of research for right frames.

bobbik
31st July, 2019, 11:49 AM
other solution, that i'm gonna try, is to put AM6 valve block and TCU inside AT6 gearbox .