PDA

View Full Version : Music Downloads

gazz10
25th December, 2009, 09:37 PM
Can we get some of order in there, i see that in movie section Rules been changed for all so that all posts relating to xyz.xvid.blah in one thread, the music section is going down the same road 3-4 threads for same album, If i see post i will add to the exising post with HF links.

I just think its getting rather messy.

caveman_nige
25th December, 2009, 09:59 PM
did not realise that section was getting messy as well.... we are trying to clear up the movie section as you have noticed but its a busy thankless task as the posters in there just carry on despite being advised of the way we want things to be done. I guess we will have to enforce the same rules within the music section, bear with us while we take it on and see what we can do... softely softley at first...

gazz10
25th December, 2009, 10:06 PM
yeah its starting to get bit messed up with more and more new posters coming onboard, think its time rules were maybe looked at. Again i know it pea's uploaders off if they start the post and others add into the same post with there links, yes am one of them but am all for one making the board looking better, and not going down same road as many warez sites were anything goes.