PDA

View Full Version : Renault Clio/Captur 2015+ reflashing module

p1et
27th July, 2019, 11:13 AM
Hello,

When we want to add extra card to those vehicles by OBD (without removing hands free module/card reader), we need to reflash the module to get access/pin code. What module is being reflashed and is it possible to recover somehow when reflashing gone bad? When module is completely dead and no chance to recover, it is possible to order new module by VIN and make adaptation? Or buy used one and virgin somehow (although I can't find any info what tool makes that)

I tried to add extra card to Captur 2016 by Lonsdor. I connected power supply, reading flash took lke 15 mins, then erasing 5 mins, writing new flash again 15 mins all went 100% but then was last step 'getting data' or smh and it failed at this step. Now no ignition, car don't start. Hazard lights, central locking button, day lights all working OK, mileage on cluster is also visible. I removed card reader and read D-Flash and P-Flash and they are complete data but I can't communicate further with car when I load D-Flash under AKL menu.

p1et
28th July, 2019, 09:44 PM
Anyone have some info? I really need to know which module need to be replaced, I guess it's the BCM T4 module but I'm not sure. When I'm sure I need new BCM then I will find place when I can order it by myself as soon as possible and then go to closest dealer for programming.

dontforgetus
24th February, 2021, 12:23 AM
Hello,

When we want to add extra card to those vehicles by OBD (without removing hands free module/card reader), we need to reflash the module to get access/pin code. What module is being reflashed and is it possible to recover somehow when reflashing gone bad? When module is completely dead and no chance to recover, it is possible to order new module by VIN and make adaptation? Or buy used one and virgin somehow (although I can't find any info what tool makes that)

I tried to add extra card to Captur 2016 by Lonsdor. I connected power supply, reading flash took lke 15 mins, then erasing 5 mins, writing new flash again 15 mins all went 100% but then was last step 'getting data' or smh and it failed at this step. Now no ignition, car don't start. Hazard lights, central locking button, day lights all working OK, mileage on cluster is also visible. I removed card reader and read D-Flash and P-Flash and they are complete data but I can't communicate further with car when I load D-Flash under AKL menu.

To make it much easier so dont need remove HFM and read chips to precode with new update and can read the PIN after virginise card reader .
can read how here the process with lock50 TagPro tool

https://lock50.co.uk/blog/renault-clio-captur-precoding-dealer-keycard-with-known-pin-code/