PDA

View Full Version : OBDSTAR H108 PSA Programmer for IMMO and Mileage

Happy786786
28th July, 2019, 11:54 PM
Hi there
Can anyone suggest whether it’s safe to use OBDSTAR H108 PSA Programmer for IMMO and Mileage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SMP7
30th July, 2019, 08:57 AM
Hi there
Can anyone suggest whether it’s safe to use OBDSTAR H108 PSA Programmer for IMMO and Mileage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

H108 is specialized in immobilizer and cluster calibration for PSA. Also depends on the production year of your car

Shumy1234
8th March, 2021, 11:38 AM
Hello guys, I'm looking for solutions for reading through OBD on a Peugeot. I have an H108, but I had not tested the AKL situation. The other day I was testing a 2006 Citroen C 3 petrol. What happened? Read the pin code in 2 minutes. Wipers turned on for one cycle. Then train the chip, so far so good. Then - the car doesn't start, no wipers, no windows, what the hell is going on? I checked the pin code, the car accepts it. BSI Valeo. I checked the number of keys, 1 number as needed. But there is no ignition, there is not even a rotation of the starter. I assumed that BSI wanted to wake up (I was supplying electricity from another car all the time), but I didn't find any procedure until the next day. I had already lost the client. I still don't know if I did something wrong or my car had problems? YouTube is full of videos in which a Citroen C3 / Peugeot 207 car does not start due to a BSI problem. Contact OK, but the battery light on the dashboard flashes and does not start the car. This is. H108. I read a lot of cars with FVDI 2018, BSI Valeo, but with a key available. Without any problems. Peugeot 308-OK, Peugeot 207-OK, Peugeot 307 SW-OK, Citroen C3-OK, Peugeot 206 2009- OK. FVDI hasn't betrayed me yet. It's either OK or not, but no damage. I have never read JC before, neither with FVDI nor with H108. Sorry for the long post ...