PDA

View Full Version : ipbox 900hd

dringhouses
26th December, 2009, 03:14 PM
Ok been reading about, but I still have some questions to get it clear in my head, if any of you is happy to help by answering my questions please? would be really helpfull.

I've the ipbox900hd box with cable tunner but I was thinking to swap tunner for the Sat one!

would I be able to get all the channels on the dish used for Sly including HD (meaning FTA using the sly card on the existing cam that the box currently has)?

if not!

What do I need for my ipbox900hd to be abble to watch the hd channels on sly dish possition?

All i'm interested really is getting as many channels as possible through the sly dish and i do have a sly genuine card too, but since i'm not able to use the receiver for c***e as N3 is killed it then why not use it on sat but how much and how easy it is to use it that is all.

Thanks in advance the more I read other post the more confusing it gets.

Ps.. hopefully some of you have used the ipbox 900hd for satellite and can direct or help me to decide!:bounce:

freck
27th December, 2009, 01:36 PM
All you have to do is swap out the tuner and link your dish up to it.do a full scan on 28.2 and it will bring in all sky services,should bring in hd too if you have a hd receiver but not on that one.Once scan is done you can view the fta's but you dont need a cam coz their free.Switch to common interface on your cam menu if they dont come tru on a cam.
Freck