PDA

View Full Version : DPF OFF 159 1.9 JTD

Darkitu
6th August, 2019, 07:55 AM
Hi, i tray disable EGR and DPF...i have said that you have to remove the connector from the egr but if i do i skip error and the car does not work well. watching logs and the egr is disconected.

I dont know if the DPF is turned off completely. Any help?

Sorry for my english.

HW 0281013576
SW 1037391754

I have said that you have to remove the connector from the egr but if I do I skip error and the car does not work well. Watching logs the EGR is disconnected.

EGS
6th August, 2019, 08:33 AM
This is the file with egr and dpf off ok. The file you read is not original,
they made a bad map. Good job. P.S: Pass in private.

Darkitu
6th August, 2019, 09:48 AM
So...the original map is remaping?? I thought the car it was stock ecu. How Bad is it?

Darkitu
7th August, 2019, 08:59 AM
Someone else?

HIC
7th August, 2019, 09:08 AM
Someone else?

Hi
Did you try file send by SGS .
What is your problem ?

EGS
7th August, 2019, 09:11 AM
Yes the file is not original. I modified the file you gave me, so I reported the changes that were there. It is nothing of a light map.

Darkitu
7th August, 2019, 01:48 PM
Hi
Did you try file send by SGS .
What is your problem ?

I use winols and ecusafe to turn off EGR and DPF but the EGR DTC appeared with the EGR connector removed. I don't know if everything was well done.EGS looked at the original file and saw that it was modified.

I bought the second hand car and I would like to know what they did to him in ecu.I have made 300km with my DFP file off and EGR off and at the moment I don't have any type of fault.I am looking to learn and if it is not very difficult I prefer to be told the mistakes.

EGS
7th August, 2019, 02:46 PM
I didn't understand, do you have any problems with my file ?? I can guarantee that the file is worked well for dpf egr off. 100%.

Darkitu
7th August, 2019, 02:54 PM
I have not been able to prove your file, nor have I asked for the code by mp ... these days I did not have the necessary cable.

What I would like to know is that they had modified in the ecu to not be the original file, as I say, the car is just bought and I thought it was without any modification in the ecu. I'm sorry for my English.