PDA

View Full Version : 1.9 TDI REMAP AXR - 1,9l R4 EDC15VP - Looking for a tuner.

adryan
10th August, 2019, 04:20 PM
Hi, i am new user of is technologies, lately i bought a Galletto v54 for practise, now i am trying to understand maps with VAGEDCSUITE, but i think is to run with too much risks for me.
I ve been able to read ECU (with a lot of problems) and iŽd like to find someone for remap (i'll pay with paypal).

Thanks!

The pic is from internet, that someone what remap his car, i dont want his numbers, but its for see what is the maximun torque, i want a "plane" and safe torque, and EGR OFF

a500tut
10th August, 2019, 04:30 PM
Hello, please read pm :)

voltechcar
10th August, 2019, 07:12 PM
I can help you if you need

cupsi
11th August, 2019, 04:47 PM
If u need file service, contact me..

hrmotorsport
11th August, 2019, 05:21 PM
This is a forum not for business, only help by others is accepted, if anyone ask for money, report

Br

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

raceshadow
12th August, 2019, 07:59 AM
Hi, i am new user of is technologies, lately i bought a Galletto v54 for practise, now i am trying to understand maps with VAGEDCSUITE, but i think is to run with too much risks for me.
I ve been able to read ECU (with a lot of problems) and iŽd like to find someone for remap (i'll pay with paypal).

Thanks!

The pic is from internet, that someone what remap his car, i dont want his numbers, but its for see what is the maximun torque, i want a "plane" and safe torque, and EGR OFF

Try this...........

AVDigitale
12th August, 2019, 09:20 AM
axr engines can get a lot of power
i have dyno tested 147 hp and 344nm if you need help contact me