PDA

View Full Version : Bad tune - what should I do? (2.0 TDI 170 EDC17CP14)

xam4
11th August, 2019, 11:34 AM
Hello everyone, I've hired a commercial tuner to create a Stage 1 with Flaps Off and EGR off.

The DPF is active!

Unfortunately, I am very dissatisfied with the work. The car does not accelerate good at higher rpm and is limited (smoke limiter).

I wanted a fast and working solution. Meanwhile, we are already on the fifth file and the whole draws over a week.

In my opinion, he has no idea about his work. Can someone take a look at the tune? I attach the fourth file with Log (which was the best so far).

icezero2010
11th August, 2019, 12:30 PM
there is a hidden no read inside upload file as ols project with ori and tun

a500tut
11th August, 2019, 12:54 PM
Hello! Try my solution! :)

Johnwick88
11th August, 2019, 02:01 PM
Hello everyone, I've hired a commercial tuner to create a Stage 1 with Flaps Off and EGR off.

The DPF is active!

Unfortunately, I am very dissatisfied with the work. The car does not accelerate good at higher rpm and is limited (smoke limiter).

I wanted a fast and working solution. Meanwhile, we are already on the fifth file and the whole draws over a week.

In my opinion, he has no idea about his work. Can someone take a look at the tune? I attach the fourth file with Log (which was the best so far).

Ask him to rework this bad tune. If he is a professional tuner have to do a nice job.