PDA

View Full Version : Stop to help for free who don't help the other.

Johnwick88
12th August, 2019, 09:33 AM
Hi, I have a question for you all, the forum is a place where you try to exchange ideas and to try to help others who are behind and at the same time try to grow for yourself. Instead here I see people constantly demanding everything free and immediately. I personally can help people who have helped in the past and helped me, I will never help free people who want ready meals and also to make money on them. Good day everyone.

iyass
1st February, 2020, 07:36 AM
When u help the reward come from whom helped him or another persons or from god not neccessary directly maybe after a while but be sure u will get reward and the first one is good feeling when u help
evry day i help and i didnt wait becouse i believe what i said and i see people help me without asking them

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

morgano
1st February, 2020, 05:46 PM
No one is obligued to help here, you select who you want to help and also who you don’t.

I guide from my feelings, if i feel someone deserve help and i can, then i do. If i feel someone not deserve help i simply pass over his thread or i encourage him to be more participative in forum.

Everyone makes his own choices ;)

It is just common sense.

Regards

Johnwick88
1st February, 2020, 09:25 PM
No one is obligued to help here, you select who you want to help and also who you don’t.

I guide from my feelings, if i feel someone deserve help and i can, then i do. If i feel someone not deserve help i simply pass over his thread or i encourage him to be more participative in forum.

Everyone makes his own choices ;)

It is just common sense.

Regards

in fact and what I do, surely those who make money with my time will not be helped

Johnwick88
1st February, 2020, 09:25 PM
When u help the reward come from whom helped him or another persons or from god not neccessary directly maybe after a while but be sure u will get reward and the first one is good feeling when u help
evry day i help and i didnt wait becouse i believe what i said and i see people help me without asking them

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
Here we are not in church

morgano
1st February, 2020, 09:37 PM
I don’t mind if anyone makes money with my help, as far as he is there to help others who deserve it when needed.

Quid pro quo. Sometimes for me sometimes for you, is not all about the ~~~~ing money ;)

Johnwick88
1st February, 2020, 09:47 PM
There was a period that I thought like you.
I have helped many more users of the forum than they have helped me (almost none) in fact as you can see I do not miss the reputation of the forum.
Even now if I have time I help users, but I always try to help different users to avoid making money on my work.
Then each one is free of his life and his time to do as he wishes.
B .regards

morgano
1st February, 2020, 09:59 PM
Yes, i know it is quite frustrating ask for help and not receive.

But you must think if you, as advanced user need for help, it not will be easy for everyone fullfill your request. Maybe people willing to help simply can't on your request.

Don't get mad at this mate, just help when making it will make you feel good, otherwise just stay. ;)

jurebv
1st February, 2020, 10:00 PM
You are only one who decides who to help ... i am always up helping someone with a broken car , as for making money of my help its fine by me if that user is also contributing in some way and has some thanks&rep

Johnwick88
1st February, 2020, 10:03 PM
Yes, i know it is quite frustrating ask for help and not receive.

But you must think if you, as advanced user need for help, it not will be easy for everyone fullfill your request. Maybe people willing to help simply can't on your request.

Don't get mad at this mate, just help when making it will make you feel good, otherwise just stay. ;)

Your beautiful words.
You are a person you can count on.
As soon as I need help, I'll come knock on your door.
I hope you won't disappoint me. Thank you so much.:tears_of_joy:

morgano
1st February, 2020, 10:09 PM
If it is on my hand you can count on.

bodzio012
1st February, 2020, 10:57 PM
Maybe modification rules regarding new users, money requests will be good. Stop requesting help and start helping others users.
Because there is a lot of users only help requesting.