what is the password?

a500tut
12th August, 2019, 09:07 PM
Could you make it more powerful? I don't care if I smoke more

what is the password?

Password same :)

kharlybrown
12th August, 2019, 10:14 PM
Good, I've tried both. 1 is fine, but it lacks some power, but I've tried both, and in terms of power it's fine, just two things. 1 I would like that when the revolutions fall when changing gears, they do not go down so suddenly, I do not know if it will be possible, and I have been accelerating enough and once I entered the turbo protection and deactivated mode, remove contact and then I returned it to put on and perfect, it is due to overpressure or you should not calculate the pressure well, this has happened to me before.Thank you so much for everything.
Good, I've tried both. 1 is fine, but it lacks some power, but I've tried both, and in terms of power it's fine, just two things. 1 I would like that when the revolutions fall when changing gears, they do not go down so suddenly, I do not know if it will be possible, and I have been accelerating enough and once I entered the turbo protection and deactivated mode, remove contact and then I returned it to put on and perfect, it is due to overpressure or you should not calculate the pressure well, this has happened to me before.Thank you so much for everything.

marchewa31
4th October, 2019, 12:52 PM
cześć jakie hasło

SteDan888
20th May, 2020, 01:53 PM
Please could you let me know what the password is for this file to compare against my original file. :)