12th August, 2019, 08:41 PM
May by some one can help with this dump. Thank in advance

immo off
press buttons
flash alone is not enough, it must be eeprom yet
https://mega.nz/#!Um5DzCyZ

Windas
13th August, 2019, 09:50 PM
Thank kizka for quick reply. Hear is eeprom dump.

Volker
13th August, 2019, 09:55 PM
Here is Immo Off in Flash

Windas
19th August, 2019, 09:14 PM
Hi friends,

I checked yours flesh bin's and they is same.
I before tray immokill software, with this dump car start but don't accept acceleration, and throw out a lot of withe smokes. Files like EGR is open all time.
Your bins is the same like make for me program something like telem electronics. and then upload this dump ecu is locked. and seams isn't to start run app from flesh, because to my not need repeat ecu boot up process, an then i tray to read data beck, i get only "points" or "FF" instead of ECU information. @kiszka your mention about eeprom dump correction, i add it hare. May you can provide some advice.
Tnx in advance. for bout of you.

kiszka
19th August, 2019, 09:31 PM
Hi friends,

I checked yours flesh bin's and they is same.
I before tray immokill software, with this dump car start but don't accept acceleration, and throw out a lot of withe smokes. Files like EGR is open all time.
Your bins is the same like make for me program something like telem electronics. and then upload this dump ecu is locked. and seams isn't to start run app from flesh, because to my not need repeat ecu boot up process, an then i tray to read data beck, i get only "points" or "FF" instead of ECU information. @kiszka your mention about eeprom dump correction, i add it hare. May you can provide some advice.
Tnx in advance. for bout of you.

you have a pin here S4NS
Perform virgin bsi, Program on the pin I gave you
and you will be a happy man
it takes me 1 hour and car start on the original keys